EUC Support Engineer (AD,O365) 100% Remote USA
Company: dentsu international
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Company DescriptionDentsu is a modern marketing solutions
company. Our mission is to help clients navigate, progress and
thrive in a world of change. Businesses rely on our integrated
network of agencies and specialized practices to champion
meaningful progress through creative, media, commerce, data and
technology. Part of Dentsu Group, our global network comprises
66,000 diverse people in 143 countries, who are dedicated to
teaming for growth and good. Some of our award-winning agencies
include 360i, Carat, dentsumcgarrybowen, DEG, dentsuX, iProspect
and Merkle. Follow us on Twitter @DentsuUSA and visit
dentsu.com/us.We are champions for meaningful progress and we
strive to be a force for good-for our people, for our clients, for
the industry and for our society. We keep our people at the center,
creating space for growth, understanding and learning so they can
thrive. We embed diversity, in our mindset, in our solutions and in
our teams to empower an inclusive, equitable and culturally fluent
environment. Building this culture within our teams makes us better
collaborators with each other and with our clients, driving better
outcomes for all.Job DescriptionApplicants
- "Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. on
a full-time basis. No sponsorship is available for this position or
work transfers."Location to work
- Must live in the USA, 100% RemoteSalary Range
- $65k to $75k (no bonus offered)Tech Stack Knowledge Required
- MS Office 365, Access Identity Management, Active Directory,
Okta, Unified Communications, MS Teams, Core Telephony,
SharePointBackgroundThis is an exciting time to join dentsu
International as we focus on becoming a 100% digital economy
business through content, media and commerce. We are well placed to
build capability, scale and sustainable growth as a
high-performance business. Our strategy is driven by our unique
culture with one vision (to innovate the way brands are built), one
set of values and a unique operating model which drives
collaboration, client focus and attention.Role OverviewAs a EUC
Support Engineer based in one of our Regional Hubs, you will be
responsible for providing technical support to our global user
base. You will work as part of the Technical Support Team but have
a dedicated focus on supporting end-user computing (EUC)
technologies; Collaboration, Identity and Access, Unified
Communications.Supporting the latest technologies within a customer
centric environment that provides exceptional customer satisfaction
and working with market leading ITSM Service Management tools, you
will provide high-levels of technical knowledge, analytical
troubleshooting and problem solving to maximise user
productivity.You will demonstrate a clear knowledge of the ITIL
service management framework and an understanding of building and
delivering excellent service to our users.You will work closely
with our Service Desk, Deskside Support, Security and Global End
User Computing teams to ensure technical issues & requests are
managed, progressed and ultimately resolved promptly, ensuring
quality is of the highest standard and exceeding service level
targets where possible.You will demonstrate a high capacity for
learning & development and will seek to adopt new knowledge and
resolution capabilities through a strong 'shift-left'
approach.Excellent communication skills are mandatory, and the
ability to be self-disciplined & motivated is necessary, as well as
having excellent collaborating skills and a strong sense of team
ethic.End User Computing technology portfolioThe successful
candidate will focus on supporting these technologies and therefore
will demonstrate sound levels of technical ability and experience
of working with most of these platforms;Collaboration - Outlook,
Office, Yammer, Stream, OneDrive, SharePoint Online, Exchange
Online, Mimecast, Exclaimer, Power Platform, PlannerIdentity and
Access Management - Joiners/Mover/Leavers (JML) processes, AD,
Azure ADUnified Communications - Teams (Enterprise Voice), Zoom,
Condeco, Video ConferencingQualificationsDuties will include:
- Responsible for managing the resolution of user incidents and
any escalated issues from the Service Desk for EUC services.
- Fulfill requests for EUC services, including project requests
- Escalate incidents to the EUC Global team after initial
- Work with the EUC Global team to ensure high quality,
up-to-date documentation exists for all EUC support processes.
- Work with the EUC Global team to identify service improvements
to current processes.
- Encourage open communication between team members, suggesting
and driving forward ideas about how the team can work more
- Remain aware of new product developments in technology,
providing input to improve service and processes.
- Work with the Technical Support Manager to agree team
responsibilities and activities, by engaging with business users
and other technical support functions.
- Manage workloads, adhere to the team rota, ensure all incident
and request tickets are handled in an appropriate, professional
manner meeting agreed SLA targets.
- Work as part of a team of technical support engineers,
providing guidance and expertise as well as setting standards of
professionalism and attitude.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues in the user context,
covering Windows 10, Mac OS, applications, and connectivity
- Research solutions to technical issues that can be raised with
the relevant service owners.
- Ensure that user experience and satisfaction is at the
forefront of all activities.
- Talk customers through a series of actions, either via phone or
chat, until they have solved a technical issue.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers for the
incident they have raised.
- Ensure all issues are correctly logged and followed through to
completion within the agreed SLA's.
- Prioritize and manage several open issues at one
time.Education/qualification and training
- Ideally, Microsoft / CompTIA certified or equivalent
qualifications and experience.
- Preferably ITIL qualification (Foundation)Knowledge/skills
- Managing user authentication issues across AD and Identity
provider platforms such as Okta.
- Experience in troubleshooting user account issues (account
- Understanding of how Single Sign On (SSO) works.
- Excellent O365 product knowledge to support users in the user
context, mainly covering Office and Outlook.
- Experience and knowledge of Microsoft Teams and Video
Conferencing tools. Zoom knowledge is desirable.
- AD Group and Distribution list creation and management.
- Good understanding of Windows Server, DNS, DHCP
- Good knowledge on how to troubleshoot basic client application
- Good understanding of cloud technologies.
- Experience in following runbooks to complete tasks and
troubleshoot when following the runbook does not work.
- Experience administering Exchange objects in Hybrid
configuration using both PowerShell and GUI.
- Good understanding of tracking email end to end to troubleshoot
email flow issues.
- Good understanding of SharePoint Online and troubleshooting
- Experience of working with ITIL based Service processes and
- Experience and knowledge of supporting customers in a complex,
enterprise environment. Preferably in the technical services
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Willingness to update professional knowledge and a commitment
to continuous improvement.
- Ability to identify and manage priorities.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills, and
ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and projects with
- Strong organisation and planning skills with exposure to matrix
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills, both written &
- Good relationship and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to set and achieve goals for self.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule.
- Team playerAdditional InformationEmployees from diverse or
underrepresented backgrounds encouraged to apply.Dentsu (the
"Company") is committed to a policy of Equal Employment Opportunity
and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee of the
Company, on the basis of age, sex, sexual orientation, race, color,
creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage or
citizenship, disability, marital status, veteran or military
status, genetic information, or any other legally-recognized
protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or
ordinances. Applicants with disabilities may be entitled to
reasonable accommodation under the terms of the Americans with
Disabilities Act and/or certain state or local laws. A reasonable
accommodation is a change in the way things are normally done that
will ensure an equal employment opportunity without imposing an
undue hardship on the Company. Please contact
email@example.com if you need assistance completing any
forms or to otherwise participate in the application process or to
request or discuss an accommodation in connection with a job at the
Company to which you are applying.
Keywords: dentsu international, Irvine , EUC Support Engineer (AD,O365) 100% Remote USA, Engineering , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!