Senior Structural Engineer
Company: Advantage Engineers
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Advantage Engineers, a Network Connex company, enables the
future of telecommunications through innovative solutions that
solve engineering challenges. Through the ingenuity of our people,
nationally recognized and award-winning, Advantage Engineers
provides a full range of engineering and consulting services to
guide mission-critical Wireless, fiber, and broadband
infrastructure projects from design through deployment. With 18
locations, more than 300 highly trained staff, and P.E.s licensed
in all 50 states.
The Senior Structural Engineer will be responsible for the design
and structural analysis of new or existing communication structures
for wireless telecommunication sites (towers, buildings,
foundations, rooftops, etc.). The Professional Engineer will also
assist in the creation of drawings for the site, as well as,
complete the structural analysis.Responsibilities:
- Analyzes tower and rooftop structures and foundations and
provide structural analysis.
- Assist with determining the proper design for the new or
modified cell site.
- Ability to review and answer redline corrections from local
jurisdictions, clients, or landlords.
- Serves as design professional of record for zoning drawings and
construction drawings for permitting purposes.
- Performs site visits as needed to document field conditions for
new sites and site modification projects.
- Ensures accurate and prompt project status reporting.
- Ability to work collaboratively with other team members and
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize with various
projects.Education and Experience:
- 7+ years of Civil or Structural Engineering experience.
- 3+ years of experience within wireless telecommunications
- Bachelor's in Civil Engineering or Structural Engineering
- California Professional Engineer (PE) License required.
- Structural Engineer (SE) License or ability to acquire soon
after employment required.
- Additional licensure in various other states a plus.
- Experience with CAD packages, Revit, RISA 3D, etc.
- Knowledge of national and local building codes.
- Prior experience on multi-site projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
Advantage Engineers provides a comprehensive benefits package
including 401(k), health, dental, vision, life, and disability
insurance. Advantage Engineers is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender or national
origin.Upon acceptance of an offer, all candidates will be required
to pass a background check and drug screening.IND123
Keywords: Advantage Engineers, Irvine , Senior Structural Engineer, Engineering , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!