REMOTE Principal Security Data Engineer - Data Engineer
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Cloud security is becoming increasingly important as
organizations are accelerating their cloud migration. We are at the
forefront of the emerging cloud security industry with the only
modern privileged access management platform that provides unified
Privileged Access Visibility, Dynamic Privilege Management and
Secrets Governance across cloud infrastructures, platforms &
Our patent-pending technology is deployed at several large and
Fortune 500 customers and we have repeatedly ranked among the
hottest Cloud Security startups. Britive is founded by
CyberSecurity industry veterans with a successful prior exit and is
backed by top-tier VCs through a recent Series A raise.
What You Will Be Doing
- Lead & guide a data engineering & data science program to help
understand how wealth of security data drives insights into
weaknesses, threats & opportunities
- Use analytical rigor & statistical methods, programming,
simulation, data modeling, & advanced mathematics to analyze large
amounts of data, recognize patterns, identify opportunities, pose
business questions & make valuable discoveries
- Identify & develop appropriate design to ingest large amounts
of security data into data lakes & warehouse
- Identify & develop appropriate ML, data mining & text mining
techniques to enable better business outcomes
- Understand & analyze data sources including sampling biases,
accuracy & coverage
- Break apart problems scientifically and provide insight into
your recommendations & findings to both technical & non-technical
- Research additional ways for modeling & predictive behavior for
- Generate & test hypotheses, design experiments to answer
targeted questions on advanced complexity
- Document projects such as business objective, data gathering &
processes, leading approaches, final algorithm,& detailed set of
results & analytical metrics
- Validate score performance
- Document & present model process & performance
What You Need for this Position
- Prior experience in performing the same role in a SaaS security
- Minimum 10 years of relevant work experience in similar
- Advanced degree in Machine Learning, Computer Science,
Electrical Engineering, Physics, Statistics, Applied Math, or other
- Highly technical with both tactical and strategic
- Hands-on experience with data ingestion and organization of
- Hands-on experience implementing machine learning and security
- Proven track record in modifying and applying advanced
algorithms to address practical problems.
- Deep understanding of algorithms, machine learning and data
- Confident interacting with business peers to understand and
identify use case, with a strong ability to articulate solutions
and present them to business partners.
- Sound knowledge of security in Cloud platforms such as AWS,
- Expert knowledge in Snowflake.
- Deep understanding of graph databases: AWS Neptune
- Strong coding skills in one of the following: SQL, Python, R,
- Experience with Hadoop and NoSQL or related technologies.
- Knowledge of NLP/Text mining techniques and related open source
- Outstanding collaboration and communication skills. Ability to
effectively collaborate with distributed team.
- Understand and practice agile development methodology.
What's In It for You
- We empower you to think critically and contribute to our
development. Every team member has the power to make our company
- We recognize that honesty and openness breeds trust, which is
the foundation of great teamwork. This extends to customers and
anyone who interacts with us on any level
- A Culture of life-long learners
- We celebrate all forms of diversity and our commitment to
inclusion drives us forward each day
- Competitive Compensation
- Full Benefits, including for dependents
- Unlimited PTO
Are you interested in joining an award-winning cloud security
company? If so, please apply today and email your resume to
Email Your Resume In Word To
Looking forward to receiving your resume through our website and
going over the position with you. Clicking apply is the best way to
apply, but you may also:
- Please do NOT change the email subject line in any way. You
must keep the JobID: linkedin : AD9-1652874 -- in the email subject
line for your application to be considered.***
Adrian Divecha - Sr. Executive Recruiter - CyberCoders
Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic
protected by law.
Your Right to Work - In compliance with federal law, all persons
hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work
in the United States and to complete the required employment
eligibility verification document form upon hire.
CyberCoders will consider for Employment in the City of Los Angeles
qualified Applicants with Criminal Histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box) Ordinance.
Keywords: CyberCoders, Irvine , REMOTE Principal Security Data Engineer - Data Engineer, Engineering , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!