Advanced Service Technician - Porsche of Irvine
Company: Porsche of Irvine
Posted on: January 15, 2022
**Must be at least 18 years old to be considered.**
The Advanced Technician performs vehicle repair and maintenance as
assigned in accordance with dealer and factory standards and builds
Customer loyalty by developing trust and ensuring confidence in
AutoNation as a care-giver for their vehicle safety and
Who Would I Interact With?
This position interacts daily with Customers, Service Advisors,
other Technicians, Parts Associates, Cashiers, Sales Associates and
Managers, just to name a few.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Performing vehicle repair and/or maintenance work as outlined
on repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with
dealership and factory standards to drive Customer loyalty.
- Communicating with Parts Department and Service Advisors
regularly to effectively manage production and Customer
- Diagnosing the cause of any malfunction and perform repair, if
authorized by the Customer.
- Conducting multi-point inspections to make appropriate
recommendations to ensure safety and reliability of Customer
- Documenting work performed on each vehicle on the repair
- Maintaining an inventory of normal Technician's tools not
normally inventoried by the Service department as "special
- Keeping abreast of factory technical bulletins and
participating in factory-sponsored training classes as
- Providing an exceptional customer experience to drive
How will I know if I am successful?
The performance of a Advanced Technician is measured by achieving:
- Targeted production
- Targeted sales
- Targeted Customer Satisfaction Index
What are the requirements for this job
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years experience as an automotive technician
- Automotive technical training (varies based on store
- Attention to detail
- Organization and follow-up skills
- Valid in-state driver's license and have and maintain an
acceptable, safe driving record
What are the opportunities for career growth?
Our Associates have many choices for career growth and development
after success in a Service Technician role. Opportunities may
- Master-Certified Technician
- Service Advisor
- Service Management
Keywords: Porsche of Irvine, Irvine , Advanced Service Technician - Porsche of Irvine, Engineering , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!