Angular Front End Engineer, Senior - US Remote (loanDepot.com)
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving
lending market. mello---, the Greek word for "future," is our
proprietary technology product that will transform & streamline the
home buying process into a digital experience like no other
competitor offers. But mello--- is just the beginning--- loanDepot
will continue to invest in developing our own advanced technology
ecosystem built around serving our customers & enabling our valued
employees to provide exceptional service. Come join us!loanDepot -
We are America's Lender.Position Summary:Responsible for delivering
senior level innovative, compelling, coherent software solutions
for our consumer, internal operations and value chain constituents
across a wide variety of enterprise applications through the
creation of discrete business services and their supporting
components. This position has an emphasis either on the front-end
or backend development focus depending on the placement of the role
and team. The job duties and requirements are defined for backend
and front-end separately. This position ensures the performance of
all duties in accordance with the company's policies and
procedures, all U.S. state and federal laws and regulations,
wherein the company operates.Responsibilities:
- Develops software: Designs and implements projects. Subject
matter expert for projects.
- Estimates tasks: Estimates and delivers projects on
- Troubleshooting and problem solving: Advanced debugging. Read
memory dumps, analyze log files for patterns. Very familiar with
common problems (memory leaks, deadlocks, etc.) Uses tools to
analyze code and look for problems.
- Project design & execution: Correctly reads and delivers
business and technical requirements. Looks for and champions
alternative designs and implementations. Balances elegant &
sophisticated against pragmatic. Strong attention to detail. Leads
significant projects and contributes to complex initiatives such as
framework development. Helps manage scope, resources, and
- Testing: Advanced, builds happy-path and sad-path unit tests.
Builds tests which validate key capabilities or fragile code.
Builds automated functional and integration tests. Experienced with
Test Driven Development (TDD) and other testing methodologies.
Consults on testing strategy.
- Documenting solutions: Clearly documents solutions by following
established templates. Improves existing templates and creates new
templates as needed. Helps drive the development of documentation
to improve efficiency and transparency.
- Governance: Completes all mandatory training and abides by all
policies, laws, and guidelines. Proposes improvements to policies
- Strong Angular experience developing responsive web design
(RWD) and Single Page Application with Angular; Demonstrates
knowledge of Dependency Injection, Templates, Validations, Linting,
Pipes, Directives, Model Typecasting, State management, Debugging
- Strong experience using Angular framework, ability to build UI
material, HTML, CSS.
- Knowledge in Web Services / REST APIs JSON Parsing
- Thorough understanding of Angular V7+ and its core principles
(routing, components, services, modules, forms, unit test
- At least 5 years of experience with building enterprise scale
- Commitment to code quality as demonstrated by the practice of
test-driven development, the creation of unit test cases (using
Jest or similar framework) and active participation in code
- Experience developing with deploying applications on one of the
Cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, GCP), preferably Azure cloud
- Strong object-oriented analysis and design and have applied
using any programming languages.
- Familiarity with the creation and use of NuGet packages, CI/CD
Artifacts, and other approaches to simplify and reuse
- Familiarity with Agile methodology.Requirements:
- B.S. in Computer Science or B.S. Software Engineering or B.A.
in Computer Information Systems or equivalent education or
- Minimum four (4) to (8) years of relevant technology job
- Mobile application development experience is a plus.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.The Perks:
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental &
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional
voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- DTO (Discretionary Time Off) in addition to 8 paid company
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision
of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate
on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender,
sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or
Keywords: loanDepot, Irvine , Angular Front End Engineer, Senior - US Remote (loanDepot.com), Engineering , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!