Senior Data Engineer - Remote (US)
Posted on: January 15, 2022
We're looking for a Senior Data Engineer who is excited about
using bleeding edge technologies to help make the hiring process
better and more equitable for millions of people.
You'll be working on a small team at a rocketship-growth tech
company that's focused on building out the conversational AI
product in PandoLogic's offering. Your work will streamline the
hiring process for millions of job seekers, reduce bias in hiring,
and help companies solve some of the most ambitious challenges in
- Optimize query systems to manage terabytes of data
- Build data pipes using tools like Kafka or Spark
- Collaborate with our data science and algorithm team to build
the foundation of our joint data function
- Work with our graph database to continue shaping the underlying
data that powers our platform
- Collaborating with other software developers on system design
and data usage
- Help other developers get better at handling data through code
review and collaboration
- 12+ years of software experience
- Experience with big data processing libraries and frameworks
like Kafka or Spark
- Fluency with Java (Spring or Spring Boot experience is a
Nice to have:
- Experience working with graph databases
- Hibernate/JPA or equivalent
- Experience managing Big Data in a high-growth environment
PandoLogic delivers Hire Intelligence to Talent Acquisition
organizations by sourcing quality applicants faster and more
efficiently through the use of big data, artificial intelligence,
and proprietary campaign algorithms that fully-automate and
optimize the job advertising and decision-making process.
We bet you'll love our awesome company culture, great benefits, and
crew of collaborative, bold, resilient, innovative, and caring
people. We love it here, and we think you will too.
Anything else you should know?
PandoLogic is being acquired by Veritone Inc. (NASDAQ: VERI), a
provider of an operating system for artificial intelligence, later
We were sought out by Veritone for our AI - our belief in it and
our commitment to it - by a company that is focused on using AI for
good. To build a safer, more vibrant, transparent, and empowered
Veritone is supporting our destiny, keeping our team intact, and
honoring our roadmap - this is an incredible growth
As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Veritone, there are no material
changes expected for employees and customers.
Integration with their platform will reinforce our tech backbone
and allow us to bring trillions of data points - from all sorts of
agnostic sources - together to create insights that will power the
workforce of the future.
To learn more visit http://www.pandologic.com.
PandoLogic is committed to providing equal opportunity employment
to all individuals regardless of race, color, religion, gender
identity, sexual orientation, citizenship, national origin,
disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected
by law. We are flexible. We are kind. We are PandoLogic.
Keywords: PandoLogic, Irvine , Senior Data Engineer - Remote (US), Engineering , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!