Senior Project Engineer - Heavy Civil
Posted on: January 12, 2022
The Senior Project Engineer provides contracting and
construction services to public and private sector. Project
Managers work closely with stakeholders to make sure that the scope
and direction of each project is on schedule and completed per
contract and reinforcing a world class safety culture.
1. Review proposal specifications, drawings, pre-bid meetings and
visit project sites to
determine scope of work required in preparing bid/estimate
2. Determine labor, equipment and material requirements to complete
project and use
information to prepare bid/estimate proposal.
3. Submit complete bid/estimate proposals to project owners,
general contractors in a timely and professional manner, provide
on information submitted as needed.
4. Provide current and potential customers/clients prompt
including design, planning and pricing assistance.
5. Provide project administrative management of awarded
6. Coordinate with Estimating Manager, Construction Manager and
establishment of project objectives, procedures, schedules and
requirements. May provide indirect or direct supervision of field
members/foreman or superintendents.
7. Maintain documentation of quantities and value of work
support forecasting for future project performance.
8. Provide ongoing support to Construction/Operations for efficient
execution of work including scheduling, procurement and change
order/supplemental work processes.
9. Monitor subcontractors work.
10. Partner with Contract Administrator to review and process
financial aspects of
contracts (i.e.: billings, sub-contract payments, material
payments, collections, etc.)
11. Manage project (responsible for all projects bid unless
12. Troubleshoot and problem solve situations/problems (material
operation/repair, etc.). Monitor and discuss production problems
13. Ensure MSHA, OSHA, EPA, DNR, safety and environmental
14. Self-motivated, team-player with good interpersonal skills;
ability to maintain
positive customer relations and act courteous/respectful of
15. Visit job-sites and pre-bid meetings.
- Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering, Engineering Management,
Management or equivalent
Keywords: MRINetwork, Irvine , Senior Project Engineer - Heavy Civil, Engineering , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!