Senior, Data Platform Engineer
Company: Rivian Automotive
Posted on: November 23, 2021
- Create Big Data Solutions with high volumes & variety of data
from business applications and machines
- Collaborate with other technology teams to implement a
framework of tools and technologies to ingest high volume of data
to support data science and machine learning.
- Solve complex analytical requirements using software
- Implement tools and technologies to provide data governance -
data catalog and lineage.
- Used case-based implementation of Graph Databases, Time Series
Databases, Elastic Search and NOSQL
- Create data applications with ability to do searches, real time
data alerts, APIs to pull the data on a large volume of data.
- Build data applications to provide real-time data alerts & high
throughput analytics Qualifications
- Strong communication and leadership & collaboration
- Passion for Software & data engineering, pioneering data
technologies and architecture. Ability to understand complex
business problems and provide software solutions.
- 8-10 years of experience in building petabyte scale data
platforms and Big Data architecture using AWS services &
- Extensive hands-on experience in using AWS & open-source
services like Glue, Spark Kinesis/Kafka, S3, Athena, Sagemaker
- Hands-on experience in one or more programming languages like
Java, Python, Scala.
- Real-life production experience in creating architectural
framework and tools for Data Science teams to build, train & scale
machine learning models.
- Strong hands-on experience with NOSQL, Timeseries, Graph,
Columnar and Relational databases.
- Understanding of data catalog solutions like Alation, Collibra,
- Experience in building CI/CD framework for the data teams
- Bachelors/Masters in computer science, engineering,
mathematics, or a related technical discipline preferred
Keywords: Rivian Automotive, Irvine , Senior, Data Platform Engineer, Engineering , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!