Senior Validation Engineering Specialist
Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Have you recently been solicited for a work-at-home job? Click
here . Senior Validation Engineering Specialist
CA - Irvine Job DescriptionSenior Validation Engineering Specialist
Provide Validation and Engineering support to new and existing
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Operations.
Responsibilities: Essential Duties
- Validates and revalidates new or modified products, equipment
or systems. Establishes validation standards, develops and executes
validation protocols, reports on findings and oversees resolution
of compliance failures or deviation.
- Develops and maintains validation related documentation, which
may include specifications, SOPs, work instructions or batch or
- Ensures processes, products, equipment or systems comply with
all applicable external regulations or standards.
- May assist with new equipment purchases or upgrades to existing
- Functions as a subject matter expert, regularly interacts and
works with senior management and uses advanced techniques,
theories, and processes to complete work.
The job function listed is not exhaustive and shall also include
any responsibilities as assigned by the Supervisor from time to
General: It shall be the duty of every employee while at work to
take reasonable care for safety and health of himself/herself and
Expertise: Knowledge & Skills
- Requires advanced knowledge of professional field and industry.
Influences the development of and drives the application of
principles, theories, concepts. Determines best course of
- Work under minimal supervision. Relies on experience and
judgement to plan and accomplish assigned goals. May periodically
assist in orienting, training, and/or reviewing the work of
- Judgement is required in resolving complex problems based on
- Contacts are primarily with department supervisors, leads,
subordinates, and peers. Frequent contact with external
- Bachelor's degree required, Master's degree preferred.
- 08-10 years related experience required.
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Occasional business travel required
- 10% Sign-On Bonus along with Relocation Assistance is available
for this position!!
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos
Resource, LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does
not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or
veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with
respect to employment opportunities.
Formats accepted: .doc / .docx / .pdf / .txt
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Irvine , Senior Validation Engineering Specialist, Engineering , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!