Company: Blind Squirrel Entertainment, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Engineering Irvine, California Austin, Texas
- Contribute to the visual fidelity and efficient rendering of
our cross-platform title.
- Extend current graphics-related systems and tools to fit
requirements of our game.
- Maintain a good knowledge of the engine and tools pipeline to
facilitate communication and enable identification of issues
pertaining to the production or use of the graphics pipeline.
- Clearly communicate updates and concerns to their manager.
- Actively maintain skill set and knowledge base by keeping track
of the latest innovations from the industry.
- Other duties may be assigned to accomplish company or
department objectives. Qualifications: To perform this job
successfully, the employee must be able to perform each essential
duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are
representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Experience:
- 3+ years professional experience as graphics programmer
- Strong C, C++ programming and debugging experience
- Experience working with current graphics algorithms and
- Experience with memory management, multi-threading and
- Experience with implementing a DirectX, OpenGL, or Vulkan based
rendering system and subsystems
- PS4, XB1, or Nintendo Switch rendering experience Education:
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry
experience Other Skills and Abilities:
- Self-motivated and passionate about computer graphics
- Thorough understanding of basic graphics techniques relating to
lighting, shadowing, etc.
- Knowledge of shading languages such as HLSL and GLSL
- Capable of conveying a range of complex technical issues to
both technical and non-technical team members.
- Understanding of complex relationship between written code and
its execution on underlying hardware
- Thorough understanding of current rendering pipeline Pluses
- Unreal Engine experience (UE3 or UE4) preferred
- Built an Engine from scratch--
- Worked on a multi-year large-scale game title
- Experience with Perforce and Git
- Passion about games and game development You have been
redirected to a Blind Squirrel Entertainment Inc job page
Keywords: Blind Squirrel Entertainment, Inc., Irvine , Graphics Engineer, Engineering , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!