Project Controls Engineer Scheduler
Company: Aegis Project Controls
Posted on: November 19, 2021
At Aegis you will join the finest project controls company in
the USA and work on important projects where you can make a
difference. At Aegis we focus on only one thing, providing the
finest project controls services in the world. We're committed to
providing our clients with top-notch professionals to help keep
construction projects on time and on budget. Founded over a decade
ago, we've grown into one of the nation's leading project controls
companies. Aegis is headquartered in Silver Spring, MD, just
outside of Washington, DC with offices throughout the United States
and Europe.We are committed to the success of all of our staff.
Whether you are straight out of college, or a seasoned worker,
we'll provide you the training and tools to be the top project
controls professional in the industry. Recent college graduates
join our team to learn the "Aegis way" and evolve into trusted
senior staff. Experienced construction professionals join our team
because they know their experience and ideas are valued at Aegis.We
are currently looking for a Project Controls Engineer to provide
scheduling support services to our valued clients. This position
will work with a team of professionals along with client project
managers, construction professionals, and project stakeholders, to
develop, manage and monitor CPM schedules and project control
systems throughout a project's life-cycle.General responsibilities
- Development, maintenance, and monitoring of construction CPM
- Review project documents and specifications to accurately
develop baseline schedules which include all required dates,
activities and milestones.
- Perform progress schedule updates to include comprehensive
reporting and narratives.
- Cost and resource management and reporting.
- Progress payment application reporting.
- Identification and evaluation of risk and impacts within
- Participate in meetings with project teams, clients, owners and
various stakeholders related to the project controls and schedule
of a particular project.Requirements:
- 3-5 years of experience in project controls and CPM scheduling
within the vertical construction industry (For example, high-rises,
apartment buildings, airports, data centers.)
- Previous scheduling experience in civil, manufacturing and
- Bachelor's Degree in in Architecture, Engineering, Construction
Management, Business Administration or another related field.
- Proficiency in Oracle Primavera P6
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience developing construction project schedules
- An understanding of the theories and practices of
- This role may include travel to site construction locations
within the regionWe are fully committed to our remarkable staff at
Aegis. We show our appreciation with an excellent benefits plan,
six-month review cycles, training, and plentiful opportunities to
engage with other Aegonians in non-work settings.Aegis is an equal
opportunity employer and all applicants will be considered. Please
find out more about us at https://www.consultaegis.com/
Keywords: Aegis Project Controls, Irvine , Project Controls Engineer Scheduler, Engineering , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!