Sr DevOps Configuration Engineer
Posted on: November 19, 2021
- We are at the forefront of change in this rapidly evolving
lending market. mello---, the Greek word for "future," was the
product of a recent $80+ million dollar investment in research &
development to transform & streamline the home buying process into
a digital experience like no other competitor offers. But mello---
is just the beginning--- loanDepot will continue to invest in
developing our own advanced technology ecosystem built around
serving our customers & enabling our valued employees to provide
exceptional service. We have funding, we have opportunities, you
have ideas-it's a perfect match. Come join us!loanDepot - We are
America's Lender.Position Summary:Responsible for building,
deploying, maintaining and automating our software development
pipeline from source control through production. Works closely with
operations as a developer, or with development as an operations
professional. Ensures the performance of all duties in accordance
with the company's policies and procedures, all U.S. state and
federal laws and regulations, wherein the company
- Designs and implements processes to deploy internally developed
- Manages private/public cloud deployments (VMware, F5, Azure,
- Works closely with development teams on architecture to
accelerate delivery of our solutions.
- Creates and maintains a variety of production and test
- Diagnoses complex system issues with multiple influencing
- Administers development tools including TFS and Jira.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.Requirements:
- Demonstrates knowledge of and adheres to the responsibility of
monitoring for compliance with state and federal regulations and
laws as they pertain to this position.
- Produces high-quality, properly functioning deliverables the
- Delivers work products according to established deadlines.
- Estimates tasks with a level of granularity and accuracy
commensurate with information provided.
- Ability to work collaboratively in small teams.
- Excels in a rapid iteration environment with short turnaround
- Deals positively with high levels of uncertainty, ambiguity and
- Accepts a wide variety of tasks and pitches in wherever
- Constructively presents, discusses and debates
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer
operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited
to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Intermediate math skills; calculate interest and percentages;
balance accounts; add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units
of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals;
locate routine mathematical errors; compute rate, ratio and
percent, including the drafting and interpretation of bar
- Effective organizational and time management skills.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Ability to make decisions that have moderate impact on the
immediate work unit and cross functional departments.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a
short-term and long-term basis.
- Ability to provide consultation and expert advice to
- Ability to make informal and formal presentations, inside and
outside the organization; speaking before assigned team or other
groups as needed.
- Ability to deal with complex difficult problems involving
multiple facets and variables in non-standardized situations.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision while performing
- Bachelor's Degree preferred and a minimum of three (3) + years'
experience working in a similar field.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- Preferred experience in: Windows Server Administration,
Scripting/Automation (Powershell), Webserver Administration (IIS),
Source Control Administration (Git & TFS), Issue Tracking
Administration (Jira), Active-Active Datacenter Deployments and
Administration (F5), Cloud Services (Azure/AWS), Containers and
Container Management (Docker/Kubernetes) is a plus, and/or Software
Development (C#).The Perks:
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental &
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional
voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- DTO (Discretionary Time Off) in addition to 8 paid company
- The opportunity to work for America's Lender under the vision
of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.We are an equal opportunity
employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate
based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability
Keywords: loanDepot, Irvine , Sr DevOps Configuration Engineer, Engineering , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!