Posted on: April 9, 2021
One of the largest medical device companies in the world is
currently expanding and you could be a part of that growth! As the
work to expand their product line of life saving Neurovascular
medical devices, they are in need of leader to work alongside and
oversee a group of lab technicians. Someone who is organized,
passionate, and innovative will thrive in this position. This is a
great opportunity to further develop your leadership qualities and
make an impact in a crucial area of the organization.
- Understands basic management approaches such as work
scheduling, prioritizing, coaching and process execution.
- Requires broad job knowledge of technical or operational
practices within assigned discipline.
- Requires a bachelor's degree in Bio Medical or Mechanical
- Plans, directs, and implements all aspects of the company's
design and development of new medical device products or software
- May develop, evaluate, implement, and maintain technical
quality assurance and control systems or reliability systems and
standards pertaining to materials, techniques, or company
- Oversees the investigation and evaluation of existing
- Guides the conceptualization of new methodologies, materials,
machines, processes, or products.
- Directs the development of new concepts from initial design to
- Manages feasibility studies of the design to determine if
capable of functioning as intended.
- Monitor's documentation maintenance throughout all phases of
research and development.
- Organizes the coordination of activities with outside suppliers
and consultants to ensure timely delivery.
- Selects, develops, and evaluates personnel to ensure the
efficient operation of the function. DIFFERENTIATING FACTORS OF
- Autonomy: Supervises team members providing tactical and / or
technical supervision. Spends a portion of time performing
individual tasks. Receives assignments in task-oriented terms and
delivers results according to established procedures.
- Organizational Impact: Plans operational objectives for a team
of support personnel, typically within (1) department. Decisions
impact team schedules or the allocation of time or material
resources. Typically does not have budget or P&L
accountability, but may manage day-to-day elements of the budget
(eg, overtime for staff).
- Innovation and Complexity: Makes adjustments or recommends
enhancements in systems and day-to-day department processes.
Problems and issues faced are generally defined and may require
understanding of broader sets of issues.
- Communication and Influence: Communicates with internal and
external customers and vendors. Shares and exchanges relevant
information to reach solutions. Typically presenting information
and exchanging information.
- Leadership and Talent Management: Supervises a team consisting
of employees in the Support career stream only, such as production,
technician, or clerical individual contributors A first level
supervisor. Provides day-to-day work direction for team, focused on
maintaining steady workflow, resource allocation and productivity.
Provides primary input to hiring, firing, promotion, performance
and rewards decisions for direct reports.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to
all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship,
disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender
identity, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran
in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Keywords: Brooksource, Irvine , Engineering Supervisor, Engineering , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!