Sr. Engineer, Information Security
Company: CU Direct
Posted on: April 5, 2021
We are looking for a talented Sr. Engineer, Information
The individual provides internal consulting and guidance on
information security operations, solutions, and architecture during
the lifecycle of IT systems for the purpose of threat and
vulnerability management. This role will be focused on the
implementation, support, and design of our information security
operations and technology as it pertains to assessments,
infrastructure, system monitoring, and regulatory
compliance.Documentation, technical leadership, and knowledge
transfer are key components of this role.
What You'll Be Doing:Progressive Elaboration:
- Assist in the selection, configuration, implementation, and
management of technologies and solutions to secure corporate data
and infrastructure both on-prem and in the cloud.
- Perform security reviews and assist in the hardening of
corporate environments, including on-prem and Azure.
- Identify security vulnerabilities and threats related to the IT
infrastructure and assist in remediation suggestions and
implementation to resolve the issues.
- Assist in the development and documentation of information
security standards, policies, and procedures.
- Mentoring other engineers and evangelizing security
Living the Values:Value Team Members and Commit to their Growth
- With the right tools and opportunities, we cultivate a
respectful environment where people can thrive.Imagine. Innovate.
- We innovate with passion, take measured risk, embrace diversity
of thought and champion necessary change.Optimize the Experience
- We collaborate to create best-possible experiences for our team
members and customers.Achieve Exceptional Results
- We align on desired outcomes and take responsibility for
achieving our goals.
The Ideal Candidate:Education:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Information Security, Computer
Science, Information Systems, or related field or equivalent work
- Minimum 5 years of experience in information security;
financial industry preferred.
- One or more security certifications such as CISSP, CISM, or CEH
- Expertise in networking, firewalls, proxies, SIEM,
anti-malware, and IDS/IPS technologies.
- Experience in both cloud and co-location data center security.
Microsoft Azure experience will be highly desirable.
- Familiarity with financial industry standards and regulations
such as PCI, EI3PA, or FFIEC Cyber Security FrameworkSpecialized
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the
ability to communicate effectively with non-technical users.
- Able to independently prioritize, meet deadlines, and juggle
- Able to interact professionally, courteously and effectively
with a wide range of staff and clients.
- Ability to work in a fast paced/flexible operations
- Strong problem analysis and resolution skills
About CU Direct CU Direct helps credit unions, dealers and affinity
groups succeed.Since 1994, CU Direct has been the leading advocate
for credit unions. We are credit union owned, credit union focused,
and CUSO driven. Through exceptional products and services, we
create exponential value for credit unions. Our broad range of
innovative, industry leading lending solutions and technology help
them achieve their lending goals and to be more successful.If
you've got the skills, we'd love to talk to you!
Keywords: CU Direct, Irvine , Sr. Engineer, Information Security, Engineering , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!