Principal RF/Analog Layout Engineer
Company: NXP Semiconductors
Posted on: October 13, 2020
NXP Semiconductors N.V. (NASDAQ: NXPI) enables secure
connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing
solutions that make lives easier, better, and safer. As the world
leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications,
NXP is driving innovation in the automotive, industrial & IoT,
mobile, and communication infrastructure markets. Built on more
than 60 years of combined experience and expertise, the company has
over 29,000 employees in more than 30 countries and posted revenue
of $8.88 billion in 2019.
- Perform custom RF Physical Design, including block-level and
top level layouts, floor planning, package routing, etc..
- Verify the integrity of the layout with respect to design
rules, schematics, and integration guidelines.
- Perform block level and chip level layout activities and
validations with the understanding of all the engineering
- Work with designers to optimize block area, iterate critical
layouts for parasitic improvement, and properly route sensitive
- 10 years of experience in RF or Analog physical design flows
and methodologies in deep submicron CMOS (65nm and below).
- Experience with ASIC physical design, including LVS/DRC/PEX
verification and debug
- Proven Track record of completing complex designs on time
- Deep understanding of layout limitations to high frequency
- Familiar with Cadence Virtuoso, Hercules and Caliber.
- Attend and prepare layout reviews.
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering
- 12+ years in RF Layout (LNA, Mixer, PA, VCO, High Frequency ADC
and DAC) and analog blocks
- Experience leading layout projects and working with layout and
- Excellent communication skills.
NXP is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer regardless
of age, color, national origin, race, religion, creed, gender, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital
status, status as a disabled veteran and/or veteran of the Vietnam
Era or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or
local law. In addition, NXP will provide reasonable accommodations
for otherwise qualified disabled individuals.
Keywords: NXP Semiconductors, Irvine , Principal RF/Analog Layout Engineer, Engineering , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!