ASSOCIATE MANAGER, MEDICAL EDUCATION
Posted on: February 16, 2019
Job Req #: 19-01396Job Description: ASSOCIATE MANAGER, MEDICAL EDUCATIONLocation: ?Irvine, CAPosition Type: 12 Month Contract?Job Summary:
- The Medical Education Associate Manager is responsible for the administration of the medical education grant process for designated therapeutic area(s) within Allergan's Chief Medical Office Division. Position ensures medical education programs and activities are in compliance with FDA, ACCME, OIG, PhRMA regulations as well as Allergan's corporate guidelines which include, but are not limited to procedures, policies, and associated documents relative to compliance issues and updates. Utilizes the Allergan grant management system, procedures and documentation to effectively process grant requests. Monitors and tracks the designated therapeutic area's budget to ensure financial objectives are achieved. Responsible for the reconciliation of grants post activity. Interface and communicate with internal and external stakeholders. Principle Responsibilities: ?
- Facilitates the efficient flow of the grant review process, including approvals, declines, request for information, approving payments and documentation within the grant management system
- Develop yearly budget and educational plan in accordance with company policy and in alignment with educational strategy
- Preparation of monthly program metrics
- Responsible for monitoring Department Email Box
- Responsible for standard and ad hoc reports and presentations.
- Assess the strategic and budgetary appropriateness of grant submissions in designated educational areas of focus.
- Monitors and tracks the budget to ensure financial objectives are achieved.Skills and Experience:
- College degree preferred
- 0-2 years of pharmaceutical industry experience preferred
- 0-1 years experience in CMEMinimum Qualifications:
- Excellent communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills. Congenial, diplomatic, patient, and able to interact well with customers.
- Strong project management skills. Must work well in a fast-paced environment, be able to multi-task, and remain detail-oriented.
- Demonstrated computer skills (baseline Microsoft Office and relevant database and IT systems)
- Applies sound judgment and innovative thinking to solve problems and make timely business decisions including triage to appropriate internal stake holdersThe information listed above is not a comprehensive list of all duties/responsibilities performed.Rebecca LetzSourcing SpecialistAscent925-627-4308?**If this is not a fit for you or you are not interested, Ascent Services Group offers an excellent Referral Bonus!? We look forward to hearing from you! About Ascent:The Ascent Services Group is a nationally recognized technology staffing and consulting firm whose fundamental business is providing staffing services to Small, Medium, and Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology and Life Sciences.? As consultants for Ascent, you will have access to many of the top clients within the industries we serve.? Our goal is to deliver innovative talent through proven best practices and effective resource optimization.? Become one of Ascent?s candidates and experience the difference!?
About Ascent:Ascent is a leading national technology consulting and professional services firm that focuses on tactical and strategic consulting. Ascent’s fundamental business is providing staffing services to Large Enterprise clients in our core market verticals: Financial Services, Healthcare, and Life Sciences. We focus the majority of our efforts in Staff Augmentation support of Large Enterprise Clients who utilize a Vendor Management System. Ascent works as both a reliable supplier in support of programs, as well as a Strategic Advisor in support of enterprise efforts to establish best in class preferred vendor programs. Ascent was ranked in the 2007 and 2008 Inc. 500 and recognized specifically for its innovative work in staff augmentation support of Large Enterprise preferred vendor accounts.If you are ready to propel your career to new heights… read on. We are looking for talented and dedicated colleagues to join our phenomenal team. At Ascent, we have created an environment where culture, commitment and opportunity converge to yield a truly unique place to work. We know that every employee has something important to say and that every employee is integral to our success. Where else can you walk over to a founder and talk about your ideas to help build our business and have that idea implemented in 48 hours? More importantly, we do everything we can to make sure our employees not only have great jobs, but great lives.
Keywords: Ascent, Irvine , ASSOCIATE MANAGER, MEDICAL EDUCATION, Education / Teaching , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!