Company: Spigen Inc
Posted on: June 24, 2022
- We are seeking full-time, experienced Graphic Designers who
will be playing a key role in e-commerce design content. In all
aspects of their duties, the Graphic Designer is responsible for
the creation of product feature description and advertising
graphics. Also, the designer will be responsible for completing
projects from concept to completion while collaborating with the
team, including but not limited to the Art Director, Project
Managers, Sales, Marketing, to fulfill all requests.
- Spigen : www.spigen.com
- Cyrill : www.cyrill.com
- Caseology : https://www.caseologycases.com
- Maintain the company's visual and creative brand presence and
lifestyle message across all sales and marketing channels.
- Build impactful designs and motions which are effective selling
- Create product description images with a thorough understanding
of User Experience best practices, mobile experience, and
e-commerce creative guidelines.
- Process and retouch product and editorial imagery.
- Create digital marketing graphic assets for display and
- Work within project timelines, resources and objectives.
- Professional attitude regarding time, events, deadlines
- 9 AM to 6 PM
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas.
- Exceptional organizational, communication, and planning skills;
ability to multitask and prioritize to meet strict deadlines.
- Highly proficient in all design aspects.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and
- Must be flexible and able to adapt at a moment's notice.
- Ability to work efficiently within a fast paced and
high-pressure environment with minimal to specific direction, both
independently and collaboratively.
- Must send a pdf of work samples and/or link to an online
portfolio when applying.
- 1-2+ years of working experience in the design field
- Motion Graphic experience is a plus.
- Proficiency in Adobe CC: Illustrator, InDesign, After Effect
- New employees to the Spigen Inc, will be required to
successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To
learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, visit e-verify.gov
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision and life),
401K, Free lunch etc.
Keywords: Spigen Inc, Irvine , Graphic Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!