Graphic Designer - Drybar
Company: Helen of Troy
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Join our Drybar Team at Helen of Troy as a Graphic Designer and
make an immediate impact on our trusted Beauty brands: Hot Tools,
Drybar, Revlon, Bed Head, and Gold-n-Hot. Together, we build
innovative and useful products that elevate people's lives
everywhere every day.Look around you at home, and you'll find us
everywhere:In your kitchen, living room, bedroom, and bathroom. We
are already making your everyday lives better. We are powered by
knowledgeable, enthusiastic, and forward-thinking people committed
to developing a culture of inclusion. Whether you are just starting
your career or in need of a challenge, we recognize, develop, and
empower talent!What you'll be doing:The primary function of the
Graphic Designer is to build branded statements through designs
(i.e. packaging, visual merchandising, printed collaterals) under
the mentorship of the Senior Designer and Sr. Director of Design.
The Graphic Designer is a motivated self-starter who has a keen
intuition for design and is eager to tackle problems by
understanding the consumer, trends, and technology.
- Design and develop package designs from concept to production
for new products and seasonal kits under the direction of the
Senior Designer or Sr. Director of Design.
- Extend new package designs into additional formats and
- Update existing package designs with revised content.
- Review component color/design with accuracy and provide
detailed feedback for the Product Development team.
- Create and prepare clean and clear press-ready files.
- Create assortments for in-store schematics for all formats,
working closely with the Channel Marketing Manager.
- Expand designs of displays/linears into additional formats,
working closely with the Senior Designer.
- Partner with Channel Marketing Manager and Senior Designer for
potential secondary visual merchandising locations - i.e. end caps
or promotional tables.
- Build product education collaterals for all new products,
working closely with the Product Education team.
- Update out-of-date product education collaterals.
- Create physical comps or digital renderings for
- Review proofs & provide feedback under the direction of the Sr.
Designer or Sr Director of Design.
- Attend press-checks.
- Maintain and organize digital files, physical documents, and
- Continual upkeep of organized files (physical and
digital).Skills needed to be successful in this role:
- Outstanding interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Positive personality, desire to learn, and works well in a
- Passion for Design and grow your career in DesignMinimum
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Fine Arts in Design, Arts,
Graphic Design, or related field
- Creative Suite (In-depth knowledge of Adobe Illustrator,
Photoshop, and InDesign)
- Microsoft Office Suite (Proficiency in Word, Excel,
- Authorized to work in the United States on a full-time
- Knowledge of 3D programs, programming, photography, and/or
retouchingWondering if you should apply? Helen of Troy welcomes
people as diverse as our brands. Have the confidence to come as who
you are because your point of view, skillset, and experience will
make us stronger. If you're eager to share new ideas and try new
things, we want to hear from you.For more information about Helen
of Troy, visit . You can also find us on , , , and . Helen of Troy
is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We are
committed to developing a diverse workforce and cultivating an
inclusive environment. We value diversity and believe that we are
strengthened by the differences in our experiences, thinking,
culture and background. We do not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation,
gender identity, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran
status or any protected basis. We will provide individuals with
disabilities reasonable accommodation to participate in the job
application process. If you would like to request an accommodation,
please contact Human Resources at (915) 225-8000 #LI-DNP.
Incorporated in 1968, Helen of Troy has grown into a leading global
consumer products company with career opportunities in North
America, South America, Europe and Asia. We offer creative
solutions for our customers through a diversified portfolio of
well-recognized and widely trusted brands, including OXO -, Hydro
Flask -, Vicks -, Braun -, Honeywell -, PUR -, Hot Tools -, Drybar
-. Most of these brands rank #1 or #2 in their respective
categories.We boldly bring brands into our family, where we nurture
what makes them great. We collaborate internally and externally,
always striving to provide the consumer-centric innovation,
operational excellence, scale, global reach, and stellar shared
services to make them soar.The above statements are intended to
describe the general nature and level of work performed by people
assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be
construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties
required of personnel so classified. Management retains the right
to add or to change duties of the position at any time.
Keywords: Helen of Troy, Irvine , Graphic Designer - Drybar, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!