Account Manager - CAD/CAM
Posted on: February 22, 2021
Glidewell Laboratories is the industry leader in dental
technology due to our agility, speed, and cutting-edge technology.
We work in a fast-paced and highly sought-after employee-friendly
work environment. Behind all of this success is an amazing group of
people who are passionate about bringing innovation to the
marketplace, while providing quality and affordability to better
the lives of people all over the world. If you share in our passion
for teamwork and a vision for excellence, let's talk about a
rewarding career at Glidewell! In addition are the following
generous employee benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with
company match, company-paid life insurance, additional onsite
dental services, vacation, holiday, and sick time, employee gym
(with fitness classes and meditation room), employee
medical/wellness center (with massage therapy and acupuncture), two
company subsidized cafes, Internet cafes, employee lounges with big
screen TVs, game tables, fun company sponsored events, a diverse
work environment with over forty nationalities represented, and
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop new prospects and interact with existing customers
primarily by phone and trade shows to increase sales of Glidewell's
- May arrange and provide for shipment and demonstration of
products by sales personnel.
- Establish and build product relationships with accounts and
distributor field representatives.
- Understand the needs and expectations of the customers and
provide relevant solutions.
- Analyze the choices and financial capacities of every customer
and suggest suitable products.
- Responsible to close sales deals and achieve high levels of
- Partner with field technicians and installation team members to
ensure goals are met.--
- Provide support to customers over the phone and may conduct
field visits as necessary.--
- Manage and respond to customer concerns and problems.
- Other duties and projects as assigned. Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent work
- Minimum 3 years of inside/outside dental sales experience with
high preference on selling CAD/CAM systems).
- High call-volume sales experience (-60-80 inbound/outbound
calls per day).
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time, and work onsite for
- Valid California Driver's License or identification card and
passport required.-- Communication Skills:
- Must possess proficient English verbal communication skills,
including professional telephone manner.
- Must possess ability to create and compose written materials
with proper English grammar and punctuation.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and capability to
effectively communicate with all levels of the Company.
- Must possess ability to communicate effectively in a
multicultural work environment.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to speak, write, listen, and understand English.--
- Work independently or part of a team.
- Highly self-motivated and directed professional. Physical
Demands: The physical demands listed below are representative of
those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this position.
- Ability to maintain long periods of mental alertness and
attention to detail while setting priorities, meeting critical
deadlines, and following up on assignments.
- Ability to use standard office equipment such as computers,
telephones, and copiers.
- Ability to work for extended periods of time at desk or
- Ability to document calls while concurrently speaking with
customer.-- Work Environment: The work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those an employee encounters
while performing the essential functions of this position.
- Primarily an office setting environment with moderate noise
levels and no direct exposure to hazardous physical substances You
have been redirected to a Glidewell Dental job page
Keywords: Prismatik, Irvine , Account Manager - CAD/CAM, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!