Temporary - Trade Marketing Manager (Billabong, Women's)
Posted on: June 14, 2019
Boardriders, Inc., is the world s leading action sports and
lifestyle company that designs, produces and distributes branded
apparel, footwear and accessories for Boardriders around the world.
The Company s apparel and footwear brands, represent a casual
lifestyle for young minded people who are inspired by a passion for
outdoor action sports. The Company s Quiksilver, Billabong, Roxy,
DC Shoes, RVCA, Element, VonZipper, Xcel, Kustom and Palmers brands
have authentic roots and heritage in surf, snow and skate. With
approximately 10,000 team members globally, the Company s products
are sold in more than 110 countries in a wide range of
distribution, including surf shops, skate shops, snow shops, its
proprietary Boardriders stores and other Company owned retail
stores, select department stores and through various e commerce
Boardriders is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer
including: Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected
Reporting into the Regional Womens Marketing Manager, the Local
Consumer Activation Manager (LCAM) drives the execution of the
regional consumer marketing strategy. Through managing
relationships with accounts, tradeshows, events, and PR, the LCAM
builds brand affinity in the US while assuring alignment with the
brand s global strategies. The role also encompasses the activation
of strategic, key, specialty and online accounts through annual
marketing plans that drive sell through.
This position will be moving to Huntington Beach, CA by September
* Identify and activate US regional marketing opportunities.
* Serve as the main point of contact for accounts and reps outside
of the MPA s functions
* Develop and execute key account marketing plans, drive sell-in,
develop sell-through strategies.
* Ensure sales team are equipped with the right sell-in tools,
building pitch decks tailored to seasonal campaigns.
* Pitch marketing campaigns and strategies to accounts during sell
* Measure and report ROI by account against allocated
* Drive brand s excellence at point of sale by ensuring right
marketing tools, activations, and experiences are briefed and
* Leads trade strategy and execution of major campaign launches
* Ideate & execute new trade concepts and propping for special
* Ideate & execute GWP, PWP, kit of parts, influencer seeding
* Manage Womens marketing program for Billabong Licensee stores
* Retail marketing support.
* Marketing lead for Tradeshows
* Responsible for trade marketing seasonal reporting
* Trade Budget Management
* Task leadership with MPA team
* Proactively communicate between MPA and sales teams to ensure
trade-marketing strategies are aligned with marketing and sales
* Leads the execution of regional events and associated marketing
strategy from concept to execution
* Budget management from start to completion
* PR lead for all regional campaigns
* Endemic media purchases / assets / relationships
* 5+ years of experience in trade and consumer marketing
* Proven track record in delivering best-in-class marketing
* An understanding of traditional and non-traditional brand
* Ability to represent brand in a credible manner to a variety of
* Identification of trends and ability to turn insights into
* Management of collaborative projects from ideation through
planning and execution
* Retail landscape knowledge
* Budget management
* Expert in project management
* Excellent oral communication and presentation skills.
* Knowledge of trade and wholesale trends.
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Self-motivated, proactive, can-do attitude
Keywords: BOARDRIDERS, Irvine , Temporary - Trade Marketing Manager (Billabong, Women's), Advertising , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!