Social Media and PR Specialist
Company: NextGen Healthcare
Posted on: March 15, 2019
NextGen Healthcare has a legacy of building software that improves patient care and reduces healthcare costs. Now, we're bringing the best of the cloud, social media and mobile to healthcare. Come build the future with us! Please visit our website at: www.nextgen.com .
The Social Media and PR Specialist will manage social media strategy and execution to engage and grow our social sphere in Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and YouTube in alignment with company and marketing goals. The Social Media and PR Specialist will also provide key support to the company's public relations efforts, accomplished through excellent writing skills, an eye for detail and knowledge of the media relations landscape. Ultimately, the Social Media and PR Specialist will serve as a company brand advocate across all communications channels, supporting overall marketing efforts to position the company as a leader in the Healthcare IT industry.
* Manage the company's social media presence and audience engagement across all platforms: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and You Tube. Monitor and engage real-time with fans across all platforms; fine-tune content based on fluctuating trends and audience engagement.
* Independently concept, create and produce short videos (:30-:60 seconds) specifically for social media engagement (3 per week). Knowledge of video production, editing, Adobe Creative Suite required.
* Develop, maintain and follow the company's Social Media Policy and Social Media Plan. Assess social media analytics across all platforms; pull statistics to demonstrate impact and ROI. Prepare monthly dashboard to show results.
* Develop engaging social media content and graphic assets that align with company goals and objectives for campaigns, events, product launches, solutions. Coordinate with creative team to secure media assets, being mindful of timelines and specs required for each platform, etc.
* Develop and research new influencers to engage with to build social media communities and expand the company's reach (includes target media and professional organizations).
* Support PR efforts by developing media lists and producing coverage reports. Utilize media database and programs designed to support PR efforts. Contribute to press release development by gathering data and copywriting releases and fact sheets.
* Provide administrative support for items such as vendor invoices, budget tracking, expenses, list management, etc.
* Minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in social media
* Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant experience in public relations
* In-depth understanding of target social media platforms and approaches to content development, posting times, frequency, etc.
* Understanding of media relations, including proper engagement with outlet contacts and resonating angles
* Skilled at pulling, analyzing and reporting data
* Knowledge of video production, editing, Adobe Creative Suite
* Very detail-oriented and organized
* Thrives in a collaborative environment across multiple marketing functions
* Skilled in media list development and expansion
* Strong writing and editing capabilities (AP preferred)
* Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
* Ability to manage multiple projects independently
* Bachelor's Degree (four-year college or technical school) Required, Field of Study: Marketing, Communication, Business Administration, or related field
* Experience in the Health IT industry
* Experience in working with Cision
* Experience with social media management platforms (Hootsuite, SproutSocial, SocialPilot, etc.)
* Social media certification (e.g. Hootsuite Certified Professional)
NextGen Healthcare believes in strength through diversity. We are an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer supporting Diversity, Disabled, and Protected Veterans.Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Because NextGen Healthcare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct background checks as part of our hiring processes.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: NextGen Healthcare, Irvine , Social Media and PR Specialist, Advertising , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!