Senior Marketing Manager
Posted on: September 16, 2023
Lightspeed LA is seeking a talented and enthusiastic Senior
Marketing Manager to join our AAA development team. The ideal
candidate will have a strong passion for games and enable content
creators to deliver the most polished experience for our players.
Join our team of industry veterans and help us build a team and
culture of respect that pushes boundaries while having lots of
As a Senior Marketing Manager for Lightspeed LA, you are
responsible for the global marketing of game products, oversee the
comprehensive marketing plans of the company's video games. You
will work closely with game developers, publishing team, internal
supporting teams, and industrial partners to ensure the games to
gain both high attention and good reputation, and eventually
achieve the business success.
1) Product brand positioning, annual market strategy development
2) Marketing budget estimation and management.
3) Taking responsible for market analysis, user research for
4) Advertising creativity of both campaign/ event planning and
marketing materials development.
5) When requested, assist the team and product's social media
presence, and work with supporting team to develop PR plans and
strategies, manage relationships with media outlets.
6) Taking responsible for media planning, influencer marketing and
content generation, and other strategies and execution of game
7) Responsible for partnerships and resource expansion of game
products and taking responsibility for the effectiveness of market
work. Eg. collaborate with cross-industry partners on marketing
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field such as business,
marketing, advertising, or game development.
- Prior experience in video game marketing.
- Strong business acumen, including financial and strategic
- Leadership skills and the ability to inspire and motivate
- Analytical skills and the ability to interpret market research
- Strong team spirit and extraordinary communication skills to
work with both internal teams and external partners.
- Art sense for promotion materials design, creativity for
marketing campaign and event planning.
- Understanding social media platforms and media
- Passion for video games and a deep understanding of the
To be successful in this role, you should have a strong
understanding of the video game industry, excellent communication
and project management skills, and the ability to make strategic
decisions that align with the company's goals. A deep and clear
understanding of forward-thinking brand identity, and strategies to
capitalize on video game industry trends and future direction. You
should also have prior experience in video game marketing, game
development, or a related field.
The base pay range for this position in the state(s) above is
$99,600 to $204,600 per year. Actual pay is based on market
location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills,
and experience. A sign on payment, relocation package, and
restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation
package, as well as other medical, financial, and/or other
benefits, dependent on the specific position offered.
Keywords: Tencent, Irvine , Senior Marketing Manager, Advertising , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!