Marketing Operations Specialist
Company: Trusted Tech Team
Posted on: September 15, 2023
Who we are:Trusted Tech Team (TTT) is a leading cloud solutions
provider and Microsoft Gold Licensing Partner offering an
all-in-one solution to Microsoft 365 and Azure for medium to
large-sized organizations. Our one-stop-shop simplifies how
organizations buy and manage their cloud subscriptions through our
US-based Premier Support team - led by our in-house Microsoft
licensing engineers. Customers are able to regain flexibility
through our self-service portal to easily add/reduce licenses,
receive consolidated invoices, opt for monthly terms, and
more.Featured on Forbes, CIO Review, Spiceworks, and other
publications, we have become one of the fastest-growing companies
in the U.S.Where: Irvine, CA (onsite)We are looking for a technical
marketing professional with experience implementing, managing, and
optimizing marketing automation platforms, ad platforms, and data
utilization. This individual will work closely with the Director of
Marketing across various marketing initiatives. To succeed in this
role, the individual must have dynamic capabilities, the ability to
multi-task, and excellent communication skills. The primary
responsibility of this role will be managing the marketing
technology stack and ensuring it is being leveraged to its maximum
potential. This individual will communicate with internal
developers and external partners to ensure all marketing goals are
achieved as effectively and efficiently as possible.Experience and
Skills:Marketing Operations Engineers have experience working with
marketing automation platforms, advertising platforms, are
effective communicators, and are experienced problem solvers. They
should be able to communicate their needs to other technical
stakeholders, both internal and external.Responsibilities:
- Implementation and monitoring of marketing tech stack,
including new tool evaluation.
- Auditing tech stack for optimization opportunities.
- Assisting in planning, designing, and executing technical
- Building and managing reports within marketing automation and
paid advertising platforms based on specifications other marketing
team members and leadership outlined.
- Implementing and improving tracking capabilities for marketing
- Supporting and assisting in paid advertising execution from a
campaign construction and maintenance standpoint.
- Managing multiple projects and determining priorities based on
the highest needs of the business.Platform Responsibilities:
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud - Responsible for maintenance,
integrations, functionality, and reporting.
- ZoomInfo MarketingOS - Responsible for maintenance,
integrations, functionality, and reporting.
- Google Analytics - Responsible for maintenance, integrations,
functionality, and reporting.
- Zapier - Creating custom integrations where native integrations
are not available.Minimum Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelors degree or higher in Marketing, Business Management,
Computer Science, or other related disciplines.
- Experience implementing and managing marketing automation
platforms such as Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Pardot (Account
Engagement), and HubSpot.
- 3+ years experience in marketing execution.
- Experience in report building using data visualization tools
such as Power BI.
- Experience with Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, Facebook Ads,
Twitter Ads, LinkedIn Ads, Reddit Ads, display advertising or other
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
PowerPoint).Preferred Requirements and Qualifications
- Light development capabilities for assistance in tracking and
- Experience with customer data platforms
- Exceptional organization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage time
- Strong business acumen with the ability to work through
ambiguityBenefits:100% HMO Healthcare CoverageVision and Dental
Insurance401(k) plan with a 4% match by TTTEmployee Assistance
Program (EAP)Paid time off + sick pay + paid holidaysFree gym
access to Irvine Co.'s 'Kinetic Fitness Center'Paid Parental
Leave(MS) Certification Reimbursement ProgramEstimated salary
range: $80K - $100K (*DOE)Marketing Operations, Marketing Ops
Engineer, Marketing Technical Specialist, Technical Marketing
Engineer, SEO Engineer, Marketing Automation Specialist, CRM
Marketing, Marketing Analytics, Marketing Automation Consultant,
Digital MarketingTrusted Tech Team is an equal opportunity employer
and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion,
sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation/gender identity, or any other characteristic protected
by applicable law.
Keywords: Trusted Tech Team, Irvine , Marketing Operations Specialist, Advertising , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!