Company: Cushman & Wakefield
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job TitleMarketing ManagerJob Description SummaryThe primary
focus of the position is to provide strategic support and
management of regional marketing, advertising and promotional
- Support the Regional Marketing Director with the creation of
marketing plans and strategies. This includes providing market
research, advertising costs and demographic profiles, to name a
- Manage the development of creative marketing materials and
collateral for on-site team members to use.
- This would include the coordination of: direct mailers outreach
marketing (local merchants, preferred employer programs, resident
referral programs, marketing to locators, home builders and
companies providing corporate accommodations and the implementation
of signage to generate traffic. -
- Work with design teams, third-party vendors and on-site
associates to create and write ads for print media, Internet sites
and other advertisement medium available in a particular
sub-market, to generate qualified traffic and reflect the
community's current themes, campaigns and promote the Pinnacle
- Develop competitive messaging for property websites.
- Review and analyze traffic reports and analyze ROI to determine
which marketing efforts are effective.
- Conduct audits on various media and technology performance
- Acquire contract from national media vendors and stay abreast
of their products. -
- Support Regional Marketing Director in the education of
regional team members use of new innovations and marketing
- Analyze property demographics and make develop marketing
campaigns to attract that demographic for student, senior,
affordable, garden, urban and more.
- Support the Regional Marketing Director in maintaining
marketing standard operating policies and procedures. -
- Attend client meetings on behalf of Regional Marketing
- Participate in interdisciplinary meetings on behalf of the
Regional Marketing Director.
- Support new property marketing transitions
- Work with Regional Marketing Director in ensuring that Cushman
& Wakefield's brand standards are maintained.
- Support Regional Marketing Director in updating the marketing
tool box with new deliverable templates
Cushman & Wakefield provides equal employment opportunity.
Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated. Cushman &
Wakefield is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative--- Action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without - regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran
status or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or
local law.In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act
Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to
request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at
Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or
HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to
accommodations will go unanswered.
Keywords: Cushman & Wakefield, Irvine , Marketing Manager, Advertising , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!