Digital Marketing Manager
Company: Essex Property Trust, Inc.
Posted on: January 26, 2023
CityIrvineStateCaliforniaJob LocationIrvine Regional Office
- Manage the strategy and execution for digital marketing
channels, including web,email, and paid advertising, including
Internet Listing Services (ILS)
- Provide creative and functional direction around testing,
measurement, and analyticsto scale and maximize digital marketing
- Support for integrated brand development, governance, and
continuity across all marketing channelsto enhance and elevate
prospect and resident experience -
- Support for team budget management, recommendations, and
- Other tasks as requiredQualifications and Requirements: -
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience in related industry or
multi-location enterprise organization is required or the
equivalent combination of education and experience
- Real estate experience, a plus
- HubSpot, enterprise marketing automation or ESP experience
- Sitecore, enterprise web CMS experience and HTML preferred
- ILS and Google Ads experience preferred. Digital marketing
certifications, a plus
- Microsoft Excel experience or equivalent
- Familiar with CAN-SPAM and integrated marketing industry best
- Personality traits: hungry & humble, collaborative, analytical,
- Maintain apassion for digital -Responsibilities:
- Expert in website, email marketing, and paid advertising.
- Create, implement, and monitor integrated digital marketing
strategy, KPIs, and roadmap.
- Manage website and email marketing automation platform,
editorial calendar, creative & content, standards and best
practices, testing, optimization, and conversion.
- Develop and augment email programs from triggered, automated,
and ad-hoc emails.
- Build automated email campaigns, database list selection, HTML
presentation and quality assurance of all outbound digital
campaigns; build content areas for dynamically populated content
emails, landing pages, scripts, and SQL queries.
- Perform day-to-day marketing activities including, but not
limited to, email campaign set-up, push notifications/SMS,
scheduling, testing, tagging and deployment of one-time, recurring,
triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns.
- Managemarketing automation, segmentation, and workflows;
updating and managing mailing and subscriber lists as well as
ensuring compliancy with CAN-SPAM, legal, and regulatory
- Manage vendor relationships, including digital advertising and
- Identify new digital opportunities and optimizations based on
analytical insights, KPIs and industry best-practices. -
- Manage digital paid advertising and ILS channels in campaign
setup, performance, execution, and optimization to generate high
quality leads and move-ins.
- Optimize marketing channels to best support brand, conversion,
and internal/external support
- Ensure brand standards, integrity, awareness, and governance
are upheld on web, email and other digital marketing and
- Support the development, management, and collaboration with
other marketing technologies.
- Collaborate across marketing and other departments.
- Manage budget for digital communication and assist with digital
- Complete periodic onsite community visits for marketing
- Conduct industry competitive analysis.
- Provide reporting, analysis, and recommendations into campaign
performance. -Our associates are offered competitive salaries,
experience career growth, and are eligible for benefit packages
that include medical, dental, vision, paid parental leave, 401k
employer match, excellence rewards, wellness programs, and much
more. With our Sunday property operations office closures, 10 paid
holidays, and 15 PTO days, work/life balance is a priority!
Additionally, most positions are eligible for a housing discount of
20%.Essex provides great communities in which to live, work and
invest. We are a purpose-driven company, and we pride ourselves on
promoting an internal culture of growth and opportunity by
engaging, enabling, and empowering our teams. Working at Essex is
not a destination. It is a journey where you can confidently build
your career.The salary range for this position is $94,000.00 -
$147,000.00 per year. New hires generally start between $94,000.00
- $117,000.00 per year. The final salary offer will be determined
after reviewing relevant factors, including but not limited to
skill sets; relevant experience; internal equity; and other
business and organizational needs.This role is also eligible to
participate in Essex's discretionary Annual Bonus program that is
commensurate with the level of the position.
Keywords: Essex Property Trust, Inc., Irvine , Digital Marketing Manager, Advertising , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!