Digital Marketing Specialist
Company: Spigen Inc
Posted on: November 25, 2022
- We are Cyrill, sister brand of Spigen, on a mission to design
protective tech accessories with women in mind. We are looking for
a highly motivated individual interested in learning and growing
with our brand. As an online marketing specialist, you will support
and collaborate with our Marketing team in developing strategies
and executing marketing campaigns to raise brand awareness and
online presence. Job Duties
- Support and execute online campaigns to raise brand awareness
and online presence.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and
assess ROI and KPIs.
- Plan and create budget strategies to initiate new advertising
plans and monitor ongoing marketing activities.
- Develop strategies such as Implementing paid search, PPC, and
SEO strategies/campaigns to drive online traffic to the company
- Support marketing projects cross-functionally, working closely
with the content team, sales team to ensure the campaign is
delivered successfully and meets the goal.
- Conduct marketing ideation sessions to constantly refresh to
seek engaging marketing ideas.
- Stay current to monitor market trends, and culture and research
consumer markets and competitors' activities
- Create and manage email campaigns that onboard, engage and
retain potential and current customers.
- Other duties as assigned. Skills
- Strong visual and verbal presentation, and communication
- Accountable and responsible time management skill
- Strong team player who can harmoniously and collaboratively
- Aptitude for thinking analytically, with a results-driven
- Passionate self-starter, decisive, and able to move with speed
to implement ideas.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and marketing best
- Creative thinker and problem solver to identify long-term
opportunities and trends.
- Work well in a fast-paced environment and while under
- Strong desire to learn and willingness to explore new
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and content management
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully
pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more
about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit
e-verify.gov Work Hours
- 9 AM - 6 PM
- Monday - Friday Benefits
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life),
401K, Free lunch, etc.After you submit your resume for review, we
will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you
as a potential candidate.
Keywords: Spigen Inc, Irvine , Digital Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!