Company: Glidewell Dental
Posted on: September 20, 2022
Glidewell Laboratories is the industry leader in dental
technology due to our agility, speed, and cutting edge technology.
We work in a fast-paced and highly sought-after employee-friendly
work environment. Behind all of this success is an amazing group of
people who are passionate about bringing innovation to the
marketplace, while providing quality and affordability to better
the lives of people all over the world. If you share in our passion
for teamwork and a vision for excellence, let's talk about a
rewarding career at Glidewell!
In addition are the following generous employee benefits: Medical,
Dental, Vision, 401K with company match, company-paid life
insurance, additional onsite dental services, vacation, holiday,
and sick time, employee gym (with fitness classes and meditation
room), employee medical/wellness center (with massage therapy and
acupuncture), two company subsidized cafes, Internet cafes,
employee lounges with big screen TVs, game tables, fun company
sponsored events, a diverse work environment with over forty
nationalities represented, and much more!
**PLEASE INCLUDE A LINK TO YOUR PORTFOLIO IN YOUR RESUME**
- Carry out assigned copywriting initiatives by generating and
expressing scientific and technical ideas in simple terms for
print, broadcast, and online delivery mediums.
- Author articles, advertisements, speeches, web copy, video
scripts, social media, and other informative and promotional
materials determined to further program objectives.
- Adhere to branding templates to ensure consistency of top-level
messaging across formats.
- Adhere to process workflows with regard to efficiency,
effectiveness, and synergy across mediums; identify and suggest
changes to processes where potential improvements are noted.
- Participate in ideation and revision of product-related or
entity-related copywriting content in accordance with target
audience, company requirements, and stakeholder demands.
- Engage with subject matter experts and other stakeholders to
understand the attributes and specifications of assigned products
and services; the expectation is to become a subject matter expert
- Work closely with cross-functional creative personnel such as
graphic designers, photographers, videographers, coordinators, and
others to ensure overall project deliverables.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English, Writing, Marketing,
Communications or related field preferred.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in Marketing or Copywriting
- Familiarity with dental or medical device industry
Keywords: Glidewell Dental, Irvine , Copywriter, Advertising , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!