Marketing for New Golf Brand
Company: Spigen Inc
Posted on: September 20, 2022
- Here at Spigen, we are the leading mobile accessories brand and
seeking to hire a highly motivated, strategic marketing
professional to support our new brand launch for the golf sports
field in increasing brand awareness through integrated campaigns on
social media and influencer/media partnerships.
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights.
- Help shape and communicate the brand's vision and mission and
manage the brand communication strategy using a variety of
- Stay current to monitor market trends, culture and research
consumer markets and competitors' activities.
- Find various marketing opportunities and initiate execution of
- Create, develop and implement effective marketing strategies
for integrated products and brand awareness.
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive
research, benchmarking, messaging the audience.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text,
images, video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages
community members to take action.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate
social data/metrics, insights and best practices.
- Creative and proactivity in studying trends, creating content
ideas to better connect with social audiences.
- Produce strong storytelling opportunities, press releases, and
identify additional media-related opportunities
- Monitor, measure, and report on media-related activities and
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix and interest
in brand media and cultural landscape.
- Strong visual and verbal presentation, communication
- Aptitude for thinking analytically, with a results-driven
- Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed
to implement ideas.
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and experience
managing a brand across multiple media channels.
- Deep understanding of social media platforms & performance
- Proactive research skills for golf-related industry and
- Excellent consulting, writing, presentation, and communication
- Positive attitude, detail and customer-oriented with good
multitasking and organizational ability
- Demonstrate experience in garnering national media coverage
with trades, mainstream media, and current social media trends
- Works well in a fast-paced environment and while under
- Handle multiple projects simultaneously and ability to track
projects with varying deadlines
- Show initiative and accept responsibility for work
Requirements**Strong interest and knowledge in golf sports or
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully
pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more
about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit
- 1-3 years of experience in brand marketing and social media or
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, content management
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social media
- U.S. work authorization required.
- Please attach the answers to the following questions with your
- What is your favorite experience with golf?
- How extensive is your knowledge of golf and golf-related
- You will not be considered for the position without the answers
to these questions.
- 9 AM - 6 PM
- Monday - Friday
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life),
401K, Free lunch, etc.
After you submit your resume for review, we will contact you via
email if we are interested in considering you as a potential
Keywords: Spigen Inc, Irvine , Marketing for New Golf Brand, Advertising , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!