Social Media Customer Relationship Specialist (CRS) - 100% REMOTE
Company: Conexess Group
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Description Social Media Customer Relationship Specialist
General Purpose: Assist customers by answering questions, helping
with vehicle support, and marketing support. Servicing customers on
Facebook, Twitter, Instagram pages as well as other social
Major Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Answer inbound comments from customers in need of assistance
from Social Media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram,
Google Play, App Store
- Create and manage cases for customers needing more complex
- Manage existing case load, complete follow-up tasks and achieve
- Adhere to standard work processes and contribute to
efficiencies and improvements when possible.
- Proactively identify sales leads and educate in-market
customers on product functionality and services.
- Effectively and accurately document customer interaction
- Provide proactive support to consumers requesting assistance
with dealer, vehicle locates and product concerns / inquiries.
- Participate in any required training/industry-specific
certifications to maintain the technical knowledge and skills
necessary to perform the job at or above the standard
- Provide exceptional customer-centric service to all internal
and external customers.
- Adhere and contribute to defining processes that produce
best-in-class social consumer care experiences, focusing on
constant improvement and a value-based approach.
- Utilize correct tools to efficiently manage concurrent
- 1 (+) year experience in customer service related
- Computer navigation and typing proficiency
- Strong reading comprehension and written communication
- Bachelor's Degree (successful candidates have a four-year
degree in English, marketing, business, journalism, communications
or similar concentration)
Keywords: Conexess Group, Irvine , Social Media Customer Relationship Specialist (CRS) - 100% REMOTE, Advertising , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!