Paid Media Strategist
Company: Over the Top Marketing
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Paid Media Strategist
20 Paid Time Off Days ---- - Hybrid/Remote --'- - Yearly Bonus Plan
--'-- Matching 401(k) Plan ----
---- Hello, potential Paid Media Strategist!
---- We're Over The Top Marketing (or OTT for short), and it's
great to meet you.
We are looking for an incredible person to help lead paid media
strategy. This new and exciting role empowers you to go deep in the
weeds, formulate strategic initiatives, and mentor our junior-level
---- Must be able to commute to Irvine, CA at least once every
couple of months.
- 3+ years' experience in paid media planning, strategy, and
execution - with deep knowledge of integrated and full-funnel
- 3+ years' technical experience in Facebook Ads Manager and
YouTube Ads (through Google Ads or DV360).
- 3+ years' experience managing programmatic advertising
campaigns, using both in-house DSP's and third-party media
- Strong Excel skills with a clear understanding of advanced
- Ability to solve problems and identify opportunities through
the use of data & analytics, market research, and strategic
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and manage multiple projects
- Excellent soft skills in communication (meaning co-workers and
clients look forward to working with you).
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a passion for knowledge and
---- About the role:Our Paid Media Strategist will be instrumental
in developing strategies, planning, and ensuring proper
implementation of media campaigns to meet and exceed client
---- What you will do:
- Develop digital media strategies, plans, projections, and
learning agendas across multiple channels and tactics. Includes
working with third-party vendors when necessary.
- Proactively identify opportunities for optimization, insight,
and expansion, and see through to implementation.
- Manage weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to evaluate
partners' performance to provide actionable insights and
- Identify test-learn-scale opportunities with new and existing
- Establish best practices for online journey mapping and
- Advise clients on industry best practices and emerging
- Continuously evaluate, refine, and manage internal production
processes to reach full potential in the execution of the client's
- Manage the progress of projects while coordinating activities
among stakeholders and tracking completion of tasks to full
execution of each project.
- Ensure a successful implementation and QA of plans with
- Help create and implement processes to improve the efficiency
of the day-to-day tasks carried out by media specialists.
- Identify areas of improvement where automation can be
implemented to improve conversion.
--'---------- What we offer:
- Hybrid or remote work environment
- Competitive pay and yearly bonus plan
- Matching 401K plan
- 20 days PTO + 9 holidays
- Opportunity for growth within the company
- Professional development scholarships
- Conference allowances
--'- About Over The Top Marketing:OTT is a rapidly growing digital
marketing agency. We are a Google Premier and Facebook Partner. Our
marketing services provide national franchises with technical and
customer acquisition tools and services. We offer full-funnel
performance marketing with our core competencies in lead generation
and attribution. We have a focused client portfolio and like to
drill deep into their business problems.
1. We believe in setting every person up for success. We do this by
clearly defining quarterly goals, weekly KPIs, and frequent check-
ins. 2. We believe that people are our most important asset and
that we need to work hard to create an environment where people
feel safe and empowered. 3. We believe you have a life outside of
work and it needs to be respected and protected. 4. We also believe
in the power of teamwork and know how dangerous an unchecked ego
can be. Rockstar solo contributors need not apply.
If these four points sound like a place where you can see yourself,
learn, be challenged, and thrive, then submit your application
We value and respect your time. We check for new applications every
business day and our goal is to set up a call with hopeful
candidates within 48 business hours.Feel free to check us out on IG
@ottmarketing and our website www.overthetop.com
---- Don't hesitate to apply! We want to fill this role fast.
Keywords: Over the Top Marketing, Irvine , Paid Media Strategist, Advertising , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!