Direct Response Copywriter
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Americor is an innovative finance technology company, offering a
unique approach to debt resolution. We are currently seeking a
Direct Response Copywriter to work with our in-house marketing
staff. The ideal candidate will provide unique, bold, persuasive
and direct response copy in order to promote our brand. Ability to
lead and take ownership of copywriting projects from conception to
What you will do: -
- Own copy related projects. Write and deliver content and copy
for lead generation, content marketing, video scripts, emails,
website, digital marketing, advertising, social media, webinars,
blogs, e-newsletters, infographics, and press releases.
- Participates in development and planning of marketing messages,
concepts, or campaigns with the marketing team.
- Copy, edit and proofread for corporate tone and voice and
adherence to editorial style and brand guidelines.
- Conduct basic SEO and keyword research while implementing SEO
practices to increase visibility. -
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on
multiple projects concurrently.
- Work to support a creative team to both edit existing copy and
create new copy to support marketing campaigns.
- The ability to quickly research a topic and produce relevant
content while maintaining the brand voice.
What you will need to successful: -
- 2-3 years copywriting experience and bachelor's degree in
Marketing, English, Journalism, Communications, or a related
- MS Office, Content Management Systems, Adobe, and other
relevant software as needed
- Knowledge of financial services or personal finance a
- Emphasis in digital marketing and direct response copywriting
- Experience writing video scripts and emails is preferred
- Experience with the Hubspot email marketing software is a
- A passion for writing and the willingness to learn from other
Americor offers a competitive benefits package:
- Future Career Path opportunities
- Medical w/ employer contribution for employees and their
- Dental w/ employer contribution for employees and their
- Company Paid Group Life / AD&D Insurance
- 7 Paid Holidays and 2 Flex Days to use at will
- Paid Time Off
- Flexible Spending/HSA
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Referral Program -Other Duties:This job profile is not intended
to be an all-inclusive list of job duties and responsibilities, as
one may perform additional related duties as assigned to meet the
needs of the organization.
About our company: - -Americor is an innovative finance technology
(fintech) company offering a unique approach to debt resolution. We
help our clients get out of debt faster, and for less money. We've
earned the Top Workplaces USA 2021 Award, as well as the Top
Workplaces Award in Orange County for 2018, 2019, and 2020.
Work Authorization:Must be able to verify identity and employment
eligibility to work in the U.S.Equal Opportunity Employer Race,
Religion, Color, National Origin, Gender, Sexual Orientation, Age,
Protected Veterans, Disabled.
We are an equal opportunity employer without regard to race,
religion or religious creed (including religious dress and grooming
practices), color, sex (including pregnancy, perceived pregnancy,
childbirth, breastfeeding, and any related medical conditions),
gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation,
transitioning status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship
status, uniform service member status, military and veteran status,
marital status, pregnancy, age, protected medical condition,
genetic information, mental or physical disability, holding or
presenting a driver's license issued under Cal. Vehicle Code
Section 12801.9, or any other category protected by applicable
federal, state or local law.Americor Funding, Inc. (the "Company")
has an internal recruiting department. Americor Funding Inc. may
supplement that internal capability from time to time with
assistance from temporary staffing agencies, placement services,
and professional recruiters ("Agency"). Agencies are hereby
specifically directed NOT to contact Americor Funding Inc.
employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. The
Company's policy is for the internal recruiting team or other
authorized personnel to present ALL candidates to hiring
Any unsolicited resumes sent to Americor Funding Inc. from a third
party, such as an Agency, including unsolicited resumes sent to a
Company mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to
Company employees, or to the resume database will be considered
Company property. Americor Funding Inc. will NOT pay a fee for any
placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited resume.
-Americor Funding Inc. will consider any candidate for whom an
Agency has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been referred by
the Agency free of any charges or fees.
Keywords: Americor, Irvine , Direct Response Copywriter, Advertising , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!