Digital Marketing Coordinator
Posted on: August 7, 2022
We have an exciting opportunity for a smart, talented,
metrics-driven Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our Media
Services team and support daily operations of media planning,
placement, and reporting. -The Digital Marketing Coordinator will
work closely to support the team with day-to-day management of
online/digital media campaigns and will be responsible for tracking
and analyzing performance marketing data, ensuring that all
deliverables are executed on time and reflect a high standard. -The
ideal candidate is one who is detail-oriented, has strong project
management skills, is comfortable analyzing large data sets, and is
passionate about turning data into actionable insights. -Key
- Collaborate with the Media Services/Sales team to ensure client
online/digital media campaigns and marketing initiatives are
reaching mutual objective.
- Support and assist the team in developing solutions and
providing strategic/specialized reports.
- Execute upon deliverables, gather/organize/provide marketing
assets required to launch campaigns.
- Collect data/results from media campaigns through databases and
related systems, and update and maintain reports on campaign
performance and metrics.
- Analyze results from media campaigns to provide insight,
identify potential opportunities for improvement, and optimize
- Integrate complex marketing data/results into a succinct,
clear, and aesthetical format.
- Communicate with team members on campaign developments,
timelines, and results.
- Assist in execution and evaluation of account maintenance and
day-to-day management of media campaigns.
- Respond timely and accurately to team members and client
requests and special projects.
- Monitor client reporting and project deadlines to ensure all
items are completed timely and accurately.
- Assist with preparation of business meeting materials for
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree desired or equivalent work experience.
- 2-3 years of business and digital marketing experience.
- Strong analytical thinker and problem solving skills.
- Ability to apply statistical methodologies and
analyze/interpret data; ability to organize findings and translate
into actionable insights.
- Attention to details and a commitment to data integrity.
- Strong organizational and time management skills with the
ability to multi-task, prioritize and respond with appropriate
sense of urgency in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong computer literacy, with advanced Excel skills. Ability
to analyze large sets of data quickly through advanced formulas,
pivot tables, and Power Query.
- Experience in Power BI a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team in a
professional business environment.
- Flexible and a team player; ability to work in a dynamic and
ever-changing industry and accommodate evolving
Keywords: YPM, Irvine , Digital Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!