Field Marketing Coordinator - Remote United States
Posted on: August 6, 2022
As a member of the global field marketing team you will be
instrumental in helping grow our business through the use of
event-based marketing channels.
You'll assist in the organization and delivery of all aspects of
HireVue's field marketing efforts in the USA, across a broad range
of tactics including online and in-person regional events.
A successful candidate will be exceptionally organized,
detail-oriented, have strong communication skills and thrive in a
fast-paced, goal-oriented environment. Previous event management
experience is preferred, or experience working in a similar
coordinator or project management-type role.
- Supporting the field marketing team to deliver a range of
hybrid, in-person, and virtual events that help drive pipeline and
acceleration of business
- Managing the planning and coordination of event logistics,
including maintaining vendor relationships, event schedules and
end-to-end project management.
- Delivering events on-time, against objectives and to
- Organizing and managing the appropriate marketing technology to
plan and deliver hybrid and virtual events e..g Splash,
- Attending and overseeing event operations when needed,
including on-site support for company events and conferences where
- Collecting quantitative and qualitative data from all events,
and ensuring the accurate and timely handover of leads to the
business development and sales teams.
- Managing and keeping up to date internal and external facing
event calendars, keeping information accurate as changes occur and
ensuring regular communication to all the relevant stakeholders and
- Working closely with the digital marketing team on pre and post
event promotion planning and execution.
- Working closely with the creative team to ensure events are
delivered on brand.
- Working closely with internal stakeholders including supporting
marketing functions, the business development and sales teams, and
the customer success team.
- 1 - 3yrs experience in a coordination role; B2B SaaS experience
- Experience of working with agencies, vendors and event
- Experience organizing event schedules
- Demonstrable capabilities of building project plans and manage
them through to successful completion
- Ability to work collaboratively across internal and external
teams, and timezones, in a decentralized work environment
- Ability to effectively problem solve, stay calm whilst working
under pressure and work on multiple projects to tight
- Data-driven approach to planning and execution
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Be a fast learner; open to learning and building expertise in
supporting tech systems, such as Salesforce, Marketo, Splash, Zoom,
and other systems
- Have an end-to-end, hands-on approach to marketing activities
- Have a 'can-do' attitude, curiosity, and interest in continuous
improvement and delivery of great results to the team and
- Willingness to travel for execution of duties (including
managing events and conferences) where it is safe to do
- Previous experience with marketing technologies including event
management technologies is beneficial
Flexible Paid Time Off - Medical, Dental, Vision - 12 Weeks
Maternity & Adoption - 401K match
Click Here forUS Benefits
HireVue is committed to equal treatment and opportunity in all
aspects of recruitment, selection, and employment. All qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other category
protected under the law. HireVue is an equal opportunity employer;
committed to a community of inclusion, and an environment free from
discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.All your information
will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Here are some of the states where HireVue is currently hiring:
AL, AZ, CA, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, LA, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, NE,
NM, NV, NY, OH, OK, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, WA, WI.
Keywords: HireVue, Irvine , Field Marketing Coordinator - Remote United States, Advertising , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!