Brand Marketing Specialist
Company: Spigen Inc
Posted on: August 6, 2022
- Here at Spigen, we are the leading mobile accessories brand and
seeking to hire a highly motivated, strategic marketing
professional to support our Marketing team in increasing brand
awareness through integrated campaigns and co-branding
partnerships. -Job Duties
- Analyze brand positioning and consumer insights.
- Help shape and communicate the brand's vision and mission and
manage the brand communication strategy using a variety of
- Stay current to monitor market trends, culture and research
consumer markets and competitors' activities.
- Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and
assess ROI and KPIs.
- Find various co-brand partnership opportunities and initiate
execution of collaborations.
- Manage brand budgeting and campaign calendar.
- Create, develop and implement effective marketing strategies
for integrated products and brand awareness.
- Lead marketing projects cross-functionally, working closely
with content team, sales team to ensure the campaign is delivered
successfully and meets the goal.
- Conduct marketing ideation sessions to constantly refresh to
seek engaging marketing ideas.
- Initiate new advertising plans and monitor ongoing marketing
- Other duties as assigned. -Skills
- Excellent understanding of the full marketing mix and interest
in brand media and cultural landscape.
- Strong visual and verbal presentation, communication
- Aptitude for thinking analytically, with a results-driven
- Passionate self-starter, decisive and able to move with speed
to implement ideas.
- Up-to-date with latest trends and marketing best
- Proven ability to work cross-functionally and experience
managing a brand across multiple media channels.
- Creative thinker and problem solver to identify long-term
opportunities and trends.
- Project management experience, with a solid understanding of
project management principles and techniques.
- Works well in a fast-paced environment and while under
- Handles multiple projects simultaneously and ability to tracks
projects with varying deadlines. -Requirements -
- 3-5 years of experience in brand management, brand marketing,
or marketing management.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or a related field.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, content management
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully
pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more
about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit
e-verify.gov -Work Hours -
- 9 AM - 6 PM
- Monday - Friday -Benefits -
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision, and life),
401K, Free lunch, etc.After you submit your resume for review, we
will contact you via email if we are interested in considering you
as a potential candidate.
Keywords: Spigen Inc, Irvine , Brand Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!