Digital Marketing Specialist - REMOTE
Posted on: August 5, 2022
At Modernizing Medicine, we look for passionate, innovative,
creative Rock Stars!
- South Florida Business Journal, Best Places to Work 2021
- Inc. Magazine Best Workplaces of 2020
- Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America - 2015 -
- Marketing Campaign of the Year for Telehealth - Business
Intelligence Group's Public Relations & Marketing Excellence Award
- Best Use of Technology in Customer Service (Gold) - Customer
Sales and Service World Awards - - 2019
- Customer Service Department of the Year (Gold) - Customer Sales
and Service World Awards - 2018
Modernizing Medicine delivers truly disruptive and transformative
products and services that will impact the healthcare industry. The
work we do makes a difference.
Our web and mobile applications are transforming healthcare
information technology to increase practice efficiency and improve
patient outcomes. We offer end-to-end specialty-specific solutions
from practice management, through EMR to Revenue Cycle Management
(RCM) that help our clients maximize their efficiencies.
Modernizing Medicine is seeking an energetic and self-motivated
Marketing Media Specialist to join our growing marketing
department. This role will work closely with the Director, Media
Planning and Senior ABM and Paid Media Media Manager to build and
execute a B2B program strategy that drives demand generation
resulting in the acquisition of new target accounts and upsell of
existing accounts. You will collaborate with external agencies, the
internal marketing team (analytics, vertical marketing, content,
creative, etc.) as well as our sales teams to drive toward the
team's target metrics. In addition to being an excellent
communicator, this role requires excellent multitasking and
organizational abilities as well as knowledge of marketing
techniques, digital and social media platforms.
- Assist with the execution of our SEM, SEO, Social, Content,
Display and other digital marketing channels.
- Manage the creation of tracking links (UTMs) and take ownership
of standardizing naming conventions, ensuring the ability to
effectively report on campaign performance.
- Gather assets and traffic media to agencies, publications, and
medical academies support ModMed's paid media strategy.
- Experience optimizing account performance through analytics,
testing and experimentation.
- Assist with the strategy and execution of A/B testing
techniques using tools like Optimizely and HotJar.
- Build reports and dashboards to enhance visibility throughout
the marketing and sales teams on campaign and channel
- Help identify target accounts and individuals, as well as
curate lists, to build audiences for digital advertising, direct
mail, and more.
- Work with the Paid Media and Vertical Marketing team to
document all media messaging and activities by channel for complete
visibility of messaging flight dates.
- Support full marketing program budget planning and
Skills & Requirements
- 3-5 years in a B2B digital marketing role where you've assisted
in driving leads, accounts and opportunities to target CPLs, CPOs,
- Experience with Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Search Engine
Optimization (SEO) processes and methodologies.
- Some experience with programmatic digital advertising, paid
social, building custom audiences, display advertising, and ABM a
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or similar field required;
Masters degree preferred.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, and Google
- Hands-on experience executing campaigns directly on Google
Adwords, LinkedIn, Facebook and other digital channels.
- Intimate knowledge of different ad sizes, formats and creative
requirements for different platforms (display, social, Google,
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM software, such as
Salesforce.com, Pardot, 6sense, Demandbase, Marketo, Bizible,
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and
- Proven results in driving traffic, accounts and leads to B2B
websites, increasing conversion rate and increasing organic
rankings on keywords.
- SEO tool experience is a plus (Spyfu, SEMrush, KWfinder,
- Working knowledge of Google suite of business programs (Google
docs, Google sheets, Google slides) as well as Microsoft Office
(Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
Modernizing Medicine Benefit Highlights
- Health Insurance, 401(k), Vacation, Employee Assistance
Program, Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Resource Groups
- Professional development opportunities including tuition
reimbursement programs and unlimited access to LinkedIn
- Weekly catered breakfast and lunch, treadmill workstations,
quarterly onsite massages, onsite dry cleaning, onsite car wash and
Keywords: ModMed, Irvine , Digital Marketing Specialist - REMOTE, Advertising , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!