Company: Douglas Elliman Real Estate
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Marketing Manager - Full TimeIrvine, Ca.We are looking for a
driven, experienced creative who is excited to bring a new
perspective to the real estate industry. The ideal candidate is a
collaborative and energetic creative eager to join an
entrepreneurial environment. You are passionate about marketing and
are well-versed planning, directing, and coordinating marketing
policies and programs.Responsibilities
- Identifies, develops, or evaluates marketing strategy.
- Formulates, directs, or coordinates marketing activities or
policies to promote products or services-
- Evaluates the financial aspects of product development.
- Develops pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and
- Compiles lists describing product or service offerings.
- Directs the hiring, training, or performance evaluations of
marketing or sales staff and oversees their daily activities.
- Consults with product development personnel on product
specifications such as design, color, or packaging.
- Uses sales forecasting or strategic planning to ensure the sale
and profitability of products or services.
- Negotiates contracts with vendors or distributors.
- Coordinates or participates in promotional activities or trade
shows initiates market research studies or analyzes their
- Advises business on local, national, or international factors
affecting the buying or selling of products or
- Education: Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or a
related field; Master's degree preferred
- Experience: 5-7 years of related experience; or the equivalent
combination of education and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Active listening and critical thinking
- Social perceptiveness
- Judgment and decision making
- Monitoring and coordination
- Management of personnel resourcesOur mission is to empower our
clients with unparalleled market intelligence, drive reach with new
forms of media and amplification, and invest in our agents with
innovative training and resources. Everything we do is designed to
elevate the service experience and ensure that our success is our
clients' success.Success starts by doing things differentlyWe
provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and
applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin
or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital
status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed
services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by
Keywords: Douglas Elliman Real Estate, Irvine , Marketing Manager, Advertising , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!