Social Media Marketing Specialist
Company: Spigen Inc
Posted on: June 24, 2022
- We are looking for a driven Social Media Specialist to attract
and interact with targeted virtual communities and networks users.
The goal is to create quality content for social media to achieve
customer engagement and to manage the social platforms
strategically, exploiting all aspects of the social media content
marketing and planning.Job Duties
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive
research, benchmarking, messaging the audience.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text,
images, video) that builds meaningful connections and encourages
community members to take action.
- Create and schedule moderate all user-generated content.
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate
social data/metrics, insights and best practices.
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales
etc.) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate
- Maintain a consistent voice and grow brand personality all
throughout Spigen's social channels.
- Creative and proactivity in studying trends, creating content
ideas to better connect with social audiences.Working Hours
- 9 AM to 6 PMSkills
- Strategy planning & analytical skills
- Community management skills with empathy
- Deep understanding of social media platforms & content
- Proactive research skills for tech related industry and
- Excellent consulting, writing, presentation and communication
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multi
tasking and organizational abilityRequirements
- 1+ years of proven working experience in social media or
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics
- U.S. work authorization required.
- New employees to Spigen Inc, will be required to successfully
pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more
about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit
- Paid Vacation, Insurance (medical, dental, vision and life),
401K, Free lunch etc.Additional DocumentsPlease attach the answers
to the following questions with your resume.
- What is your favorite case study of product/brand
- What is it that you want to accomplish with social media for
- You will not be considered for the position without the answers
to these questions.After you submit your resume for review, we will
contact you via email if we are interested in considering you as a
Keywords: Spigen Inc, Irvine , Social Media Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!