Social Media Expert
Company: Staffing Fitness
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Brand Marketing SpecialistYou will be partnered with coaches
from various niches in the health and fitness industry. Attracting
clients depends on the target segment; however, a common
denominator is the use of social media channels. The social media
channels are utilized for lead generation which funnel through
landing pages and lead forms created.The vast amount of client
leads are attracted through the use of channels like Instagram and
Facebook where both organic and paid content is conceptualized,
created, managed, and monitored by the marketing team. The
generated leads are then converted into clients by our coaches
themselves or our in-house telemarketing department.
Who are you? We are seeking a talented, structured, and creative
individual who has a deep understanding of social media marketing.
You have an eye for detail and know-how to combine creative
thinking and data, to devise effective marketing campaigns.
Additionally, you have an in-depth knowledge of branding and can
guide the client on how to create a consistent brand and
differentiate from competitors. Furthermore, you are up to date on
the latest trends and features on social media and know-how to
implement them, to gain a larger reach while generating qualified
leads. As a Social Media Specialist, you must have experience with
building brands and generating leads from organic social media
content.You'll be based in our NYC office supporting the US market
and joining as the first SoMe expert but with the prospect of
growing the team. You will collaborate with the Performance
Marketing team, who will join at the same time.Lastly, you are
probably interested in fitness or other forms of workouts, or
perhaps you are just keen on a healthy lifestyle.
- Create guidelines for effective social media campaigns that are
tailored to achieve our clients' goals.
- Maintain a high level of up-to-date knowledge of best practices
within social media.
- Effectively analyze marketing strategies and proactively offer
suggestions on improvements.
- Educate Key Account Managers on marketing strategies and the
newest social media trends.
- Work collaboratively with the marketing team to ensure that
organic social media strategies are aligned with paid ads
- Experience with social media from a similar position and
in-depth knowledge of building strong brands and growing accounts
- Superior understanding of social media channels, branding, and
digital marketing principles.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences
and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and generate
- Independent and good social skills. The social media team works
closely together but some tasks are also done individually so it's
important that you thrive in these conditions.
- Ability to stay structured and perform in a multicultural,
high-paced working environment.
- Native ability in written and spoken English is a requirement.
Especially good writing skills are important as you will be
responsible for written content for internal and external use.
- Basic graphic design skills either with the Adobe package or
You become part of a dynamic team - You will find that we are
ambitious and attentive and that we share a passion for helping our
customers succeed through a partnership based on respect, insight,
and technological solutions.
Keywords: Staffing Fitness, Irvine , Social Media Expert, Advertising , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!