Marketing Manager I - Communications
Company: Pacific Premier Bank
Posted on: April 5, 2021
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page: Corporate 17901
17901 Von Karman Ave.
Irvine, CA 92614, USA
Description The Marketing Manager's role is to develop (research
and copywriting) and implement external and internal marketing and
communications efforts focused the Bank, Trust, and Escrow
- Coordinating and managing internal and external client
- Distribute marketing and sales collateral content/materials
(emails, brochures, landing pages, web pages, social media, videos,
etc.) across all appropriate marketing communication vehicles.
- Interface with marketing channel managers and business partners
(PMO, Commercial, Retail, Trust, Escrow, Operations, Client
Service, Sales, Compliance and Legal) to ensure business and
regulatory approval of all communications.
- Coordinate agencies/service providers as needed in development
of marketing and sales collateral content/materials.
- Manage curation and inventory of all marketing assets and
materials and continue to evolve inventory process across the PPB
and Trust Intranets.
- Responsible to manage projects to execute on time and on budget
using various Bank platforms and software.
- Manages copywriting, editing, proofing, and layout changes for
all external marketing client communications and internal Marketing
- Develop and maintain reporting. Support analysis of results by
continually improving content for maximum business benefit.
- Manage Bank social media platforms and social media content
schedule to execute posts and monitor brand mentions on platforms.
- 5+ years' experience working in a fast-paced and dynamic
marketing and communications team or similar role required
- 5+ years' developing content marketing tactics, such as
traditional, digital, and social media marketing required
- 2+ years' experience with Financial Services including
depository, lending, and /or Wealth Management products in a
marketing, operational, or business development role preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities The contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c) Equal Opportunity Employer -
Keywords: Pacific Premier Bank, Irvine , Marketing Manager I - Communications, Advertising , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!