Company: Stanbridge University
Posted on: February 23, 2021
Stanbridge University is seeking a motivated candidate to assist
its marketing and enrollment efforts. Reporting to the Director of
Marketing, the Marketing Coordinator is committed to supporting
creative and effective marketing through communication and
coordination advertising with campaign execution, advertising
vendors, evidenced-based reporting, and quality assurance. The
right candidate must have the ability to find solutions through
critical thinking, take initiative to support the team, and
maintain a positive attitude. Employment Status: full-time, hourly,
non-exempt Date Posted: Feb 16th, 2021 Essential Functions:
- Monitor digital and non-digital campaign data through reporting
on weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis.
- Assess campaign performance and analytics and propose
optimizations to digital and non-digital properties and future
- Ensure marketing calendar activity is being executed
- Coordinate weekly email, postcard, and other material mailings
and assist with email analysis.
- Coordinate, negotiate, and communicate with advertising
- Create and conduct market research, surveys, and reports to
support marketing initiatives.
- Analyze student data and feedback to inform strategy.
- Assist with basic mechanics and updates to digital advertising
- Assist with quality assurance reporting for customer service
- Assist with monitoring and update online profiles and
reputation for the university.
- Effectively present information and solutions to Marketing
- Archive campaign history.
- Additional tasks as assigned by the Director of Marketing and
Director of Media and Communications. Qualifications:
- Ability to understand, interpret and report on analytics
- Expert level knowledge with MS Office software, specifically
Excel for large data set reporting, basic summaries, charts, and
graphing with accuracy.
- Experience working in Google and Facebook advertising
platforms, Mailchimp, digital survey systems, social media
engagement analysis, and online profiles including Google My
- Strong presentation skills for reporting and application of
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking skills to work independently and
support innovative solutions.
- Excellent attention to detail and organization.
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
Conditions of Employment:
- The work environment and physical demands described here are
representative of those required of an employee to perform the
essential functions of this job successfully.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential function.
- While on-campus faculty, staff, and students will engage in
daily self-monitoring which will include COVID-19 symptoms such as
cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fever, chills,
muscle pain, sore throat or a new loss of taste or smell.
- Faculty, staff, and students are required to wear face
coverings when on campus.
- Telework/ Remote work is available temporarily for
non-essential operations due to COVID-19.
- Administrative duties are performed in an office environment
while sitting at a desk or computer workstation.
- An incumbent is subject to contact with others, frequent
interruptions, noise from talking or office equipment and demanding
timelines. Physical Demands:
- The incumbent regularly sits for long periods, walks short
distances on a regular basis.
- Frequent bending and squatting. Uses hands and fingers to
operate an electronic keyboard or other office machines; reaches
with hands and arms; speaks clearly and distinctly to answer
telephones and to provide information; sees to read fine print and
operate computer; hears and understands voices over telephone and
in person. We Offer:
- Professional opportunities in a growing organization.
- An organization that values and appreciates its employees.
- A highly competitive pay and benefits package
- A strong community service culture. Stanbridge University is an
equal opportunity employer with values and appreciation for its
employees. Founded in 1996, Stanbridge University offers
specialized degrees at the Master, Bachelor, andAssociate levels in
the fields of Nursing and Allied Health. Stanbridge is based in
Irvine,California with an annual enrollment of over 1,600 students.
For each year from 2009 through 2015,Stanbridge has been named to
the President's Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll,
thehighest federal recognition a college or university can receive
for its commitment to volunteering,service-learning, and civic
engagement. In 2017, Stanbridge University was awarded the 2017
Schoolof the Year Award by California Association of Private
Postsecondary Schools (CAPPS) for outstandingeducational practices
among higher education institutions. In 2016, Stanbridge University
wasawarded the Gold Award for Excellence in Community Service from
CAPPS for offering students qualityhigher education while
simultaneously maintaining efforts to assist the local community.
StanbridgeUniversity has been selected as a 2014-2015 School of
Excellence by the Accrediting Commission ofCareer Schools and
Colleges (ACCSC), and also received its 2015 Excellence in Student
Services Awardfor creating a comprehensive student services program
that enhances student achievement outcomes. In2013, Stanbridge
University received the ACCSC Community Service Award for
outstanding outreach tothe local and global community.
Institutional Research & Evaluation, Inc., has named
StanbridgeUniversity one of America's Best Technical Colleges for
each year from 2009 through 2016. For moreinformation, please visit
www.stanbridge.edu or call 888-789-6208 .
Keywords: Stanbridge University, Irvine , Marketing Coordinator, Advertising , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!