Principal Digital - Email Marketing Automation Specialist - Neurovascular
Company: Medtronic GmbH
Posted on: February 20, 2021
If you are passionate about the intersection of user experience
and data analysis and enjoy working on a small team where you are
empowered to deliver on your vision, you'll love this role. As part
of the Neurovascular Digital Marketing group, you'll be working on
the modernization of the marketing technology and data stack,
advanced measurement and analytics, and the intersection of
technology and the marketing operating model. You will provide a
distinctive level of subject matter expertise on how to architect
and deliver marketing technology and data strategies that
accelerate customer acquisition and customer value by increasing
customer engagement and personalization. The successful candidate
will act as the digital subject matter expert and drive
Neurovascular Health Care Provider (HCP) campaigns for Medtronic
Neurovascular. Qualified candidates will be fluent in today's
digital marketing ecosystem (CRM, email, digital advertising,
social, etc.) and have the ability to build and frame a digital
strategy and lead the implementation.-- This position is based in
Irvine, CA and is not open to remote.
A Day in the Life
- Work closely with our marketing and development teams to
define, plan and build campaigns
- Gather, document and manage requirements with a user-centered
- Support the strategy and solution development for specific
components of the tech stack, and you'll help guide the team on
technology solution choices, selection criteria and vendor
- Utilize your deep understanding of marketing technology and
- Use your experience in UX that spans multiple disciplines, such
as User Research, Information Architecture, Content Strategy,
Interaction Design, and UI Development.
- Conceptualize and articulate complex ideas to team members, and
managers through appropriate assets (i.e. sketches, wireframes,
prototypes, documentation, spreadsheets, sitemaps, user flows, data
flows, and personas).
- Manage 1st and 3rd party data and use of customer data
platforms, DMP's, A/B testing, cross channel campaign management,
and decisioning engines
- Lead evaluations and vendor selection, including writing
- Analyze and adjust based on marketing measurement tools focused
on attribution and performance management
- Assess, design and deliver marketing technology, data, and
analytics solutions at scale
- Travel approximately 10-15% Must Have: Minimum Requirements In
order to be considered for this position, these minimum
qualifications must be evident on your resume.
- 7+ years of relevant work experience with a Bachelor's degree,
or 5+ years of relevant experience with a Masters' degree.
- Must have at least 3 years of digital marketing, email
marketing or marketing automation experience Nice to Have
- Certification in digital marketing analytics, inbound
marketing, marketing automation, search engine optimization,
customer experience, demand generation, and/or content
- Deep knowledge of best-in-class Marketing Technology stacks and
best practice business processes
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience
- Ability to develop comprehensive configuration designs, use
cases, test conditions, and training documentation to support the
successful implementation of initiatives and processes.
- Assess needs and configure bi-directional integrations between
Salesforce and other business applications.
- Advise and mentor staff on both general best practices for
Salesforce implementation and scaling efforts, as well as how to
best meet project and client-specific needs.
- Eloqua experience is a plus--
- Experience in UX that spans multiple disciplines, such as User
Research, Information Architecture, Content Strategy, Interaction
Design, and UI Development.
- Familiarity with data visualization/BI tools like Datorama,
Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Demonstrate excellent verbal, written, communication skills,
and an ability to deliver client-facing presentations.
- Advanced spreadsheet skills (pivot tables, Excel, Google Sheet,
SPSS, etc) a plus.
- Comfort level working with business, IT, and marketing
- Ability to think quickly and critically on a broad range of
marketing technology and digital marketing topics across various
Together, we can change healthcare worldwide. At Medtronic, we push
the limits of what technology, therapies and services can do to
help alleviate pain, restore health and extend life. We challenge
ourselves and each other to make tomorrow better than yesterday. It
is what makes this an exciting and rewarding place to be.
We want to accelerate and advance our ability to create meaningful
innovations - but we will only succeed with the right people on our
team. Let's work together to address universal healthcare needs and
improve patients' lives. Help us shape the future.
Physical Job Requirements
The physical demands described within the Responsibilities section
of this job description are representative of those that must be
met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions
of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.--
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
regularly required to be independently mobile.
- The employee is also required to interact with a computer, and
communicate with peers and co-workers. Contact your manager or
local HR to understand the Work Conditions and Physical
requirements that may be specific to each role. (ADA-United States
of America) It is the policy of Medtronic to provide equal
employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age,
color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental
disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital
status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or
any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
In addition, Medtronic will provide reasonable accommodations for
qualified individuals with disabilities. This employer participates
in the federal E-Verify program to confirm the identity and
employment authorization of all newly hired employees. For further
information about the E-Verify program, please click here .
Keywords: Medtronic GmbH, Irvine , Principal Digital - Email Marketing Automation Specialist - Neurovascular, Advertising , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!