Program Manager, Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO)
Posted on: February 11, 2019
- Support ePMO initiatives and structure to manage the portfolio of projects, including the following;
- Develop, document and communicate project management methodology and PMO standards, and organization policies and practices
- Facilitate tracking of open issues and risks to effectively negotiate impact decisions and trade-offs and to guide issues to resolution
- Facilitate the anticipation, identification, documentation, and management of key project risks, to propose appropriate mitigation and contingency plans
- Facilitate holding project team members accountable for their commitments, milestones, resources, and deliverables
- Finally, facilitate the implementation of processes and tools to support these objectives
- Provide weekly and monthly status reporting to track project progress against goals, objectives, and timeline, including resource utilization, constraints and solutions
- Review and report on Project Portfolio Health, hereunder;
- Projects status: What projects are going well? What are at risk of going over budget or being delivered late?
- Financial Health: Where are we spending our dollars? Are we allocating the right amount of funds towards our priority capabilities?
- Resource Health: Do we have sufficient resources to deliver projects? Do we have the correct resources assigned for successful delivery? Which roles are in demand across the organization?
- Evaluate the project execution capacity of the organization
- Help the Director, PMO and the CPMO along with the management team prioritize the project portfolio
- Track and monitor agile metrics and departmental KPIs
- Facilitate the planning and coordination of day-to-day activities across the project portfolioQualifications
- Experience with managing a project portfolio
- Experience with project management and managing teams
- A good understanding of development and operational and processes within a company.
- Bachelor s degree in Engineering, Business, or a similar discipline; or the equivalent in work experience
- An advanced degree is preferred
- Three to five or more years of managerial experience
- Demonstrated management and leadership skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to identify and resolve exceptions and to analyze data
- Experience defining workflows and processes in Fast Paced, Agile & Distributed environments
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- PMP Certified preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal and written communication abilityNO 3rd Parties, Principles Only, PleaseCome and join the great Karma Team, where you can make a career! Karma Automotive offers a complete benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life, STD, LTD; paid vacation, holidays and personal days; and a 401K with matching contributions. Relocation assistance is available.Karma Automotive LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of gender, color, race, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national origin, age, religion, veteran status, genetic information, citizenship status or any other group protected by law. Karma Automotive LLC, complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act to ensure equal access to all qualified individuals with a disability. Valid driver s license may be required based on essential duties.
Keywords: Karmaautomotive, Irvine , Program Manager, Enterprise Program Management Office (EPMO), Administration, Clerical , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!