Posted on: May 16, 2022
Senior Security Engineer - CyberArk Admin100% RemoteLong Term
Solugenix is assisting a client, a prestigious and large investment
management company in their search for a Senior Security Engineer -
CyberArk Admin. This is a 100% Remote Long term contract
- At least 8+ years of experience in IT, and at least 5+ years of
experience in SIEM Information Security, Network Security, Cyber
Security, Privileged Access Management, Data Loss Prevention
(Symantec, Checkpoint), and Identity & Access Management (IAM)
technologies and tools in a Production environment.
- 4+ years experience in CyberArk, CPM, PSM, and PVWA.
- Knowledge of PACLI command-line interface.
- General CyberArk administration skills related to vaulting
accts (AD/DBs/network devices etc), customizing platforms,
backup/restores, automation via PACLI and the REST API, cluster
support, patching, and upgrading.
- Support for the component suite beside the Vault: CPM, PVWA,
PSM, PSMP, AIM/CCP, PTA, HTML5 gateway, Alero.
- Windows and Linux OS knowledge.
- Docker container knowledge.
- Understand integration with SCIM/IIQ, Splunk, SNOW, Okta,
AD/LDAP, and Radius.
- General networking knowledge related to TCP/IP, Firewalls, AD
Domains/LDAP, and F5 load balancing.
- Ability to produce/maintain accurate documentation (for
internal team use and end-users), provide reporting/metrics, health
monitoring, and alerts.
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure.
- Ansible for provisioning and configuration management.
- Scripting/programming skills in shell, python, .net, java,
PowerShell. Ability to use source control tools.
- Analytical/problem-solving skills for root cause analysis.
- Good communication skills for meetings with end-users and
Keywords: Solugenix, Irvine , CyberArk Admin, Administration, Clerical , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!