Company: CommerceWest Bank
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionJob Summary: The Receptionist is responsible for
front office operations, including assisting clients with teller
related transactions, maintaining a cash drawer, processing cash
shipments, scanning the daily work, and end of day balancing under
dual control. The Receptionist is also responsible for greeting
client, primary phone answering and routing to the appropriate
departments as well as other administrative duties as
- High School diploma required.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of client service experience
- Knowledge of business-related banking services and products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong Excel skills and computer proficient.
- Must be a team player, self-starter, flexible, and able to
multitask, work independently, and meet deadlines.
- Must present a professional image.
Keywords: CommerceWest Bank, Irvine , Receptionist, Administration, Clerical , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!