Senior Administrative Assistant, SGWS West
Company: Pernod Ricard USA
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Position Title: Senior Administrative Assistant, SGWS West
Location: Remote - within the market
Note: All candidates must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19 (at
least two weeks after last vaccine dose) and present proof of upon
hiring unless you qualify for a reasonable accommodation based on a
disability or sincerely held religious belief (effective December
Does this sound like you?
- You thrive in a fast-paced and high-energy environment.
- You take challenges head-on and aren't flustered in dynamic
- You act as an owner, not a renter, and are the first person to
roll up your sleeves and tackle a challenge.
- Details matter to you and anything less than perfection keeps
you up at night.
- Your motto? "I look for solutions before there is even a
- You embrace change. You are quick on your feet. You
- You work well in a team environment.
- You are intuitive and don't have to be told what to do.
- You enjoy working with senior leaders; making sure they are
supported and put in a position to excel.
- You believe in and embrace the following values with passion -
entrepreneurship, trust, ethics, conviviality
Your primary responsibility will be to provide administrative
support to Pernod Ricard USA's SGWS West Division and oversee the
Irvine, CA office, enabling the field sales department to grow our
brands and our business ahead of target and ahead of the
competition. You will establish and foster relationships that will
drive this success.
Major Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Responsible for all administrative duties supporting the
Florida field office.
- Provides full administrative support to the Division Vice
President of SGWS East and key divisional leadership. Primary
responsibilities include travel arrangements, calendar management,
expense tracking and expense report management, meeting
- Coordinate and manage divisional and team meetings. Meeting
planning requires hotel and venue contract negotiation and
management of budget. Includes coordination and logistics planning.
Requires savviness in Microsoft Suite, especially PowerPoint, to
consolidate and - in some cases - curate content. Ensure key
meeting follow-up / action items are completed as required.
- Maintain key dates on master calendar for the leadership
- Monitor and source for new tools to enhance leaders'
organization and effectiveness.
- Champion division culture - ideate and promote team-building
opportunities across the division.
- Assist with training and onboarding for divisional new
- Handle special projects as necessary.
- Oversee important regional office operations and serve as
primary point of contact to internal and external stakeholders on
- Restock supplies for office, mailroom/copy room, and
- Manage mail / package / delivery services as the office liaison
for these matters.
- Maintain conference rooms (i.e. ensure maintenance and
functionality of on-site IT equipment, technology, electricity,
- Ensure all office-wide appliances and equipment are in good
- Manage office budget and find savings and find efficiency and
- Track and maintain office layout, work stations, reservation of
office and conference room space.
- Process all invoices related to office management (phone,
electricity, water, office supplies). Handle inputting of invoices
into AP&O and track brand budgets to ensure within program
- Support logistic coordination for out-of-town internal guest
and external visitors to Division office (distributor, agency,
Nature & Scope
Position typically works with all levels of managers and employees
of PRUSA, providing information as directed by executive.
Communication can include sensitive information, requiring complete
confidentiality and discretion in dealings with contacts. Incumbent
plans activities for this position weekly with individual
initiative in daily routine. Decisions may impact the departmental
leadership and organization as a whole. Errors in judgment may
cause expense to the organization.
Education: Bachelor's Degree preferred. Advanced training /
proficiency in MS-Office required.
Experience / Background: Requires 5+ years of previous experience,
supporting multiple individuals and/or groups in a fast-paced
environment. Beverage alcohol or other CPG experience
Required Skills/Competencies: A successful individual will
demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills, as
well as outstanding aptitude for time management. Detail
orientation, interpersonal awareness, as well as proficiencies in
problem-solving are key competencies for success.
Success profile includes:
- Maintaining Confidentiality & Discretion: Ability to be trusted
with private and/or sensitive information and handle it in a
professional manner, only disclosing when necessary for business
- Judgement & Prioritization: Ability to make a rational and
strong decision, evaluate a situation in an appropriate manner,
exhaust all possible considerations/implications, and understand
- Customer Service & Responsiveness: Ability to work well with
all levels of the company, demonstrate a positive attitude/a sense
of urgency, and reply to/update leaders within a reasonable time
- Computer & Technical Capabilities: Ability to use/adapt to new
technology and optimize existing applications to create
efficiencies within the organization.
- Business Intelligence: Ability to show a deep understanding of
and willingness to learn about the company and the market
(competitors, channels, categories, customers).
- Meeting Organization: Ability to demonstrate ownership of
meetings by creating efficiencies, providing structure/an agenda,
purpose, and follow-up without guidance.
- Adaptability & Agility: Ability to change priorities quickly,
adjust to new ways of working, and properly accommodate last minute
- Proactive Anticipation of Needs: Ability to demonstrate
knowledge of the leader/team by understanding trends in support
areas and getting ahead of potential requests.
- Team Player: Ability to focus on the collective success of the
group, work well with others, and provide assistance to the larger
- Communication: Ability to convey ideas, craft responses, speak
to leaders, and provide updates with clarity, conciseness, and
Work is performed in a typical office environment, with limited
demands for movement and lifting. Normal visual acuity required for
correspondence and computer terminal usage. Occasional overnight
travel required (Job Posting End Date:
Target Hire Date:
Target End Date:
Keywords: Pernod Ricard USA, Irvine , Senior Administrative Assistant, SGWS West, Administration, Clerical , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!