Data Entry Clerk (Ecommerce)
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Join a Fast Paced B2C Online only Gifting Business - Reaching
You will become a high Octane 'Growth Data Entry Analyst' in this
role. Building, testing and deploying sprints within a week and
optimising them for growth using technology and tools as the way to
build true product/ market fit. You will be involved in making a
difference every day.
Only the learner, the enthusiast, the hungry and the ambitious are
welcome. Those who lack the work ethic should not apply. If you
have relentless focus, love a complex challenge and thrive in an
environment which demands you to grow, then you should apply.
Day to Day:
Working alongside the marketing team and build marketing campaigns,
to capture and convert visitors into customers. Learning all the
marketing principles and becoming an expert in campaign creation.
Building out pricing sheets, analysis reports and data feeds to
publish onto several marketing channels.
Responsible for the accurate maintenance and input of product
information on our ecommerce websites. Creating data and verifying
it for various departments.
You'll be trained to understand marketing, technology tools, page
conversion and principles of conversion rate optimisation (CRO).
Working with the team you will get to create, test and roll out
great new ideas that you and the team will generate each week.
Collaborating with our teams in London and India, you will be
involved in full growth marketing reach campaigns.
This role comes with a huge amount of E-Commerce and growth
marketing exposure, which the ideal candidate will relish and
thrive on. Our open culture will allow you to grow beyond your
normal just data entry limits.
Highly Progressive and Experimental Culture. Always moving onto and
using the latest technology.
Clear goal orientated approach with an evolving Fluid Strategy
approach. Constantly evolving in our approach to reach and
communicate with customers.
Technologies in Use:
- Office 365- (Good Excel Competence preferred)
- Boot Strap Studio (Training will be provided)
- JIRA & Monday Communication Tools (Training will be
- SQL & MySQL (Training will be provided)
- Web Analytics (Training will be provided)
- Good Written and verbal communication skills
- One-year data entry experience
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Numerical ability
- Passion for data and analysis
- Strong PC skills, extensive experience with MS Excel
- High level of attention to detail
- Enthusiastic team player
- Ability to plan and manage own workload to achieve objectives
- GED or High School Equivalent Qualification
- College Degree Preferred but not required
With working hours of 9am-3pm this position is Ideal for mothers
returning to work who need flexibility for school runs.
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Travel to London UK
Keywords: Printerpix, Irvine , Data Entry Clerk (Ecommerce), Administration, Clerical , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!