Hospitality Office Services (Reception & Mailroom)
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Qualified candidates for this position should be fully
vaccinated by 1st day of hire for the Covid virus. Ricoh will
evaluate requests to reasonably accommodate qualified candidates
who have not been vaccinated because of a disability or sincerely
held religious belief, practice, or observance.Come Create at
RicohIf you are seeking a team driven by passion and purpose, come
create with us at Ricoh. We are a team of information seekers and
customer-obsessed collaborators who aspire to deliver the services,
solutions, and technologies that empower business success. We are
looking for talented, inspired individuals to join us to help drive
high-performance team and our commitment to excellence.Ricoh is an
integrated solutions provider and partner that connects people and
technology, creates outstanding customer experiences, and delivers
innovation for businesses worldwide. We empower digital workplaces
by enabling individuals to work smarter from any location and
harness the power of informationhow it is collected, stored,
managed, and sharedto unlock the potential in every organization.
We deliver services and technologies that inspire our customers
success and guide them toward a better and more sustainable future.
If you are seeking a purpose-driven and passionate team, come
create with us, and help drive our high-performance culture of
excellence into tomorrow.Invest in yourselfAt Ricoh, you can:
- Choose from a broad selection of medical, dental, life, and
disability insurance options.
- Contribute to your financial security with Retirement Savings
Plan (401K), Health Savings Account (HSA), and Flexible Spending
Account (FSA) investments.
- Augment your education with team member tuition assistance
- Enjoy paid vacation time and paid holidays annually.
- Tap into many other benefits to enhance your health, wellness,
and ongoing personal and professional development.POSITION
PROFILEProvides direct hands on support within a legal office
environment setting. Performs various office support tasks which
may include one or more of the following areas of responsibility:
copy, production, and scanning, fax, mail and shipping, records
support, direct floor support, hospitality assistance, conference
room set up and scheduling, receptionist backup, and light
facilities support. A Senior Legal Onsite Service Specialist must
possess a high level of presentation skills, interpersonal
etiquette, and customer service skills to communicate with senior
level attorneys, partners, clients, opposing counsel, vendors,
staff, and others. This position reports directly to a Site
Manager, Site Supervisor, or an Assistant Site Manager.JOB DUTIES
- LEGAL ENVIRONMENT JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Possess the legal background to understand client matter work
flow, such as:
- Charge back to firm and/or clients for work, supplies, hours,
- Familiar with legal technologies and software such as document
management systems as well as cost recovery and charge back systems
(examples: Copitrak/Equitrac, etc.).
- Familiar with legal records management processes.
- Familiar with processes and documents such as: closing binders,
depositions, transcripts, briefs, addendums, filings, discovery,
judgments, knowledge of court systems, and the proper delivery of
items and documents within the court system.
- Assists with scheduling needed equipment, labor, and supplies
for offsite trial(s).
- OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for interacting and providing professional level
support to executive level end users at various levels, including:
legal assistants, firm administration, project managers,
paralegals, associates, and partners.
- Work to accurately produce jobs and projects according to
required deadlines. Job and project deadlines may be short and
require composure and professionalism.
- Runs all copier equipment including high volume copy machines,
fax services, postage meter, and personal computer.
- Performs tasks and utilizes equipment such as: paper cutter,
hole driller, bindery equipment, jogger, tape machine, stackers,
and electric stapler.
- Handles time sensitive documents that are confidential in
- Works to provide quality and accurate reproduction, scanning,
or project work.
- Responds to customer inquiries including the necessary
coordination and calculation of time required to complete the
- Provide imbedded support to specific floors or integrated
- Assist with coordinating projects that will be completed off
- Maintains logs for billing and assists in calculating charges
for work or jobs performed.
- Maintains logs and work records to be utilized for tracking,
management reports, inventory, and ordering of supplies.
- Distributes incoming mail and packages to designated drop
points as well as office supplies and fax transmissions.
- Delivers completed reproduction work to pre-determined delivery
areas. This may include delivery areas outside of the customers
- Deliveries and pickups may require travel between offices or
another office location.
- Performs duties related to the shipping and receiving of
materials and packages.
- Performs filing duties in conjunction with specific customer
requests, which may include 'purging' and archiving old
- Performs duties of scanning, file conversion, file naming, and
- Performs FTP (File Transfer Protocol) between computers and
files for printing.
- Manage TOC (Table of Contents) -- first page of electronic
- Perform duties that involve OCR (Optical Character Recognition)
files to assist with key word search.
- Performs file formatting for printing in programs such as
Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Performs daily quality checks on convenience copiers to ensure
- Responds to errors or troubled copy machines. Also works to
clear paper jams.
- Maintains daily meter and service logs.
- Stocks and organizes convenience copier areas.
- Straightens, organizes, and manages firm conference and meeting
- Assists facilities with box moves, office moves, and occupant
- Assists facilities with light maintenance duties.
- May perform occasional cleaning duties.
- May require periodic overtime on nights and weekends, including
off-hour emergency response.
- Performs other duties as assigned.QUALIFICATIONS (Education,
Experience, and Certifications)
- Requires high school diploma or GED and 1-2 years of related
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in legal industry is
- Ability to provide an excellent customer experience, utilizing
strong customer service, personal and communication skills.
- May require a violation free, valid driver's license and
minimum levels of auto insurance coverage per RICOH Policy.Ricoh is
an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer -- Minorities/Women/Protected
Veterans/Disabled.Click Here to view Ricoh USA Benefits
Keywords: Ricoh, Irvine , Hospitality Office Services (Reception & Mailroom), Administration, Clerical , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!