Sr. Administrative Assistant
Company: Salesforce.com, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying
for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not
duplicating efforts.Job CategoryExecutive Assistants GroupJob
DetailsIf you've applied to our Executive Assistant or Sr.
Administrative Assistant role in the past 3 months, you will be
considered and do not need to reapply. Please note your desired
location/time zone on your application as we have multiple roles in
various areas.Department Description:Salesforce Sr. Administrative
Assistants are made up of a team of experienced professionals that
are the backbone that keeps our executives organized across the
globe. These critical team members are viewed as strategic partners
who keep the executives and their teams focused on company goals
while embracing the Salesforce Ohana.Role Description:We are
looking for another loyal Sr. Administrative Assistant to
contribute to the growth of our firm. This is an opportunity to
work alongside individuals who are united by a strong sense of
teamwork, service, and excellence. Every assistant will have to
utilize a unique skill set based on their executive's job
functions, personality, and communication style. Salesforce has a
positive, diverse, and supportive culture and we are eager to add
another strong contributor to our growing administrative team.Your
impact:Our Sr. Administrative Assistants understand that the
success of the executive is a reflection of his/her work and vice
versa, which creates a true atmosphere of teamwork and job
satisfaction.Core Responsibilities:* Manage day to day schedules in
such a way that the executive is able to complete their obligations
in an organized, efficient way.
* Coordinate internal and external meetings including but not
limited to team meetings, full staff meetings, all hands meetings,
off-site meetings, one-on-one meetings, etc.
* Proactively manage calendar priorities based on customer
meetings, release cycles, fiscal calendars, current projects, team
needs and Dreamforce.
* Book appropriate domestic and international travel within
Salesforce's travel policy, taking into account travel Visas, costs
and proper documentation.
* Effectively interface with employees from other groups within
Salesforce and Senior Executives inside and outside the company,
and recognizes key players within all organizations.
* Assist with food orders, luncheon planning, and planning of other
business related meetings as requested.
* Assist with PowerPoint presentations; Microsoft and Google
applications when needed.
* Other administrative and project duties as requested.
Minimum Requirements:* Minimum of 3 years of related experience in
a support or operational role.
* Skillful execution of administrative activities, with high
attention to detail, organization and process.
* Experience with the setting up and management of virtual meetings
and tools e.g., GoToMeeting, GoToWebinar, Google Hangouts and
* Strong teamwork skills; and a confident ability to offer
suggestions and improvements to process and work very
collaboratively with others.
* Strong relationship management skills, ability to build a
personal network throughout the company.
* Strong Excel, PowerPoint, mail and calendaring skills (Gmail and
Google Calendar experience a plus).
* Project Coordination experience needed at an intermediate
* Strong oral and written communication. Ability to communicate
clearly and effectively with senior leaders and external
* Very strong technical competency, specifically with MS Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, Gmail, and Google Calendar.
* Internal Salesforce experience or experience with the Salesforce
application a plus.
Additional Desired Skills/Traits:* Customer centric
* Agility and flexibility in response to changing priorities and
* Proven ability to manage projects, work under pressure and
consistently make deadlines.
* Demonstrate ability and willingness to continuously acquire new
competencies and accept new challenges.
* Have the ability to handle confidential material with the utmost
* Ensure communications are clear, thorough, and specific, with
attention to follow-through.
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $70,400. You may
also be offered anincentive bonus and full benefits. More details
about our company benefits can be found at the following link: *
LI-YAccommodationsIf you require assistance due to a disability
applying for open positions please submit a request via this
Accommodations Request Form.Posting StatementAt Salesforce we
believe that the business of business is to improve the state of
our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our
communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a
workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and
initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive
benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and
explore our benefits.Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal
Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status,
protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and
Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency
resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any
third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement
with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org.Salesforce welcomes
all.Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Salesforce will consider
for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction
Keywords: Salesforce.com, Inc., Irvine , Sr. Administrative Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!