Executive Office Assistant
Company: Eggs Unlimited
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Eggs Unlimited was formed 24 months ago and is now one of the
biggest egg companies in the nation.
Following substantial growth over the last 24 months, we are
looking to strengthen our administrative team with a bright,
hardworking individual for the role of Executive/Office
Administrator. Supporting key executives in day to day
administrative duties, this key position requires an extremely well
organized, self motivated individual that can understand the bigger
picture whilst managing the small everyday details
The Executive/Office Administrator will provide administrative
support to 2-3 executives in relation to the operations of the
company and manage processes that fall between the main departments
of Sales, Logistics and Accounting. The ideal candidate will be
keen to learn the fundamental elements of the company to help
assist them in their position and have the ability to "get the job
done" whilst working on new projects.
We are looking for a bright individual that will take a proactive
approach to completing tasks whilst maintaining organized records.
The ideal candidate will have a positive "can do" mindset
understanding that in a start up, entrepreneurial environment no
job is too big or too small.
Duties may include tasks such as:
- Complete, verify, and submit applications/forms containing
highly confidential information.
- Work with outside companies and agencies as needed in support
of business activities and other related administrative
- Implement and maintain systems to organize project based
- Ad hoc projects relating to customers, suppliers or
- General administrative support
- Booking flights, hotels, cars
- Calendar management
- Expense Management
- Assistant duties, such as run errands, schedule appointments,
purchasing customer gifts.
- Applicants must have a wide range of administrative and
- Excellent communication skills in person, on the phone, and in
- High level of competency with Microsoft Suite/Word/Excel/
- Must be technically savvy with the ability to quickly learn new
systems with limited or no training.
- Ability to organize, monitor, and track numerous ongoing and
- Ability to logically solve problems with little
- Strong attention to detail.
- Extremely high level of integrity and discretion in handling
and communicating highly sensitive information. Ability to maintain
strict confidentiality in all matters.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced
- Willingness to work under timelines in a dynamic
- A positive attitude and willingness to do whatever it takes to
get the job done.
- Ability to manage a diverse work load.
- Ability to work independently.
Keywords: Eggs Unlimited, Irvine , Executive Office Assistant, Administration, Clerical , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!