Senior Account Executive, Club Coke - RCCB
Company: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling
Posted on: May 18, 2019
The Senior Account Executive, Club Coke will lead Club Coke,
Customer Marketing Agreement development and will consult on
Commercial priorities. This position partners with the Revenue
Growth Management, Commercial and Capability teams to develop
annual plans, segmentation, funding levels and retail execution
strategies. This position supports Coca-Cola throughout the Reyes
Family of Businesses and is the expert on strategy, business
systems, and operating philosophy for the all other business;
complements the Capability team on selling tools, training,
roll-out of Customer Marketing Agreement and monthly priority
setting. This role ensures flawless execution of programs
throughout the organization, working across functions including
Finance, Pricing Revenue Growth Management, Commercial, Supply
Chain and Sales.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Responsible for business results of Profit, Space Improvement,
Segmentation and customer satisfaction
- Acts as steward on results and forward actions within assigned
segment of Club Coke.
- Interfaces with sales operations organization to ensure a
general management approach to the segment, bringing strategic
value opportunities to the customer that span the capabilities of
the business (inclusive of Commercial, Supply Chain, etc.).
- Manages the communication of channel strategy and objectives
through annual business planning, Customer Marketing Agreement
development and business stewardship routine.
- Aligns business resources to implement marketing and
operational programs according to plan, schedule, and budget.
- Acts as internal Retail Sales customer expert, providing input
based on customer strategies/insights and inform future Commercial
strategy for year over year growth.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.Required Skills and
- Bachelor s Degree in Business Administration or other business
- 7+ years of progressive sales experience with account
management in a large consumer goods organization.
- Complex selling knowledge with proven ability to create and
sell-in customer specific promotional programs and key
- Knowledge of both large store and small store customer needs,
expectations and competitive knowledge
- Proven ability to manage needs and concerns of multiple
stakeholders across various business systems.
- Travel up to 50%.
- Leadership presence with proven success in leading indirect
- Proven skills in financial modeling, data extraction, reporting
and scorecard execution.
- This position must pass a post-offer background and drug
test.Preferred Skills and Experience:
- MBA or other graduate degree.
- 2 years of cross-functional experience in Consumer Product
Goods, Sales and Operations.
- 2 years of experience in the Beverage Industry.Physical Demands
and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature
of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules,
order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of
Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job
functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able
to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should
contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any,
reasonable accommodation may be made.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Reyes Holdings companies will
recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of
their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those
relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations
and self-development opportunities, will be administered without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender
identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran
status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State
Government. Drug Free Employer.
Keywords: Reyes Coca-Cola Bottling, Irvine , Senior Account Executive, Club Coke - RCCB, Accounting, Auditing , Irvine, California
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!